Bonjour! Vol. I'm bi-lingual

I can semi understand French. Like I was able to read y'all were writing and know what you were saying.
I understand haitian perfectly, can't speak it well.

I can semi understand French. Like I was able to read y'all were writing and know what you were saying.
I understand haitian perfectly, can't speak it well.

English and Spanish, with a little Italian but since I've finished with the class I'm beginning to forget. Should I try Rosetta Stone or Muzzy?

English and Spanish, with a little Italian but since I've finished with the class I'm beginning to forget. Should I try Rosetta Stone or Muzzy?

oé fils je suis francais been living in the states for 5 years though, lived in panama for a year too so hablo espanol tambien 

oé fils je suis francais been living in the states for 5 years though, lived in panama for a year too so hablo espanol tambien 

I know English, Spanish, French, and Japanese. The first two I grew up with, I still know enough French to have a pretty good conversation, and I am currently majoring in Japanese language. 
pimp.gif

I know English, Spanish, French, and Japanese. The first two I grew up with, I still know enough French to have a pretty good conversation, and I am currently majoring in Japanese language. 
pimp.gif

Dope, I didn't know that so many niketalkers knew french,

Presentment je suis a Quebéc, pour le moment, je ne comprend pas le Quebécois, ça c'est tellement deficile, mais j'ai habité a Joliette, une petite ville, au nord du Quebéc, puis l'ile de montréal, j'aime montréal, maintenant je suis a St. Jeans-sur-richelieu. Bain lo lo

Presentment je suis a Quebéc, pour le moment, je ne comprend pas le Quebécois, ça c'est tellement deficile, mais j'ai habité a Joliette, une petite ville, au nord du Quebéc, puis l'ile de montréal, j'aime montréal, maintenant je suis a St. Jeans-sur-richelieu. Bain lo lo

english, french, barely any arabic, and i under jamaican patois and guyanese creole (speaking with either accent is a strain...)

english, french, barely any arabic, and i under jamaican patois and guyanese creole (speaking with either accent is a strain...)

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

St-Jean-sur-richelieu? Est-tu inondé? Lachez pas
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

St-Jean-sur-richelieu? Est-tu inondé? Lachez pas
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom