Bonjour! Vol. I'm bi-lingual

speak english (1st language), french (HS), spanish(learned it growing up), and italian (HS)
all of them fluently. i can write fluently in english, spanish and french.

speak english (1st language), french (HS), spanish(learned it growing up), and italian (HS)
all of them fluently. i can write fluently in english, spanish and french.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I can semi understand French. Like I was able to read y'all were writing and know what you were saying.
I understand haitian perfectly, can't speak it well.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I can semi understand French. Like I was able to read y'all were writing and know what you were saying.
I understand haitian perfectly, can't speak it well.

English and Spanish. Took a year of French, can't remember anything. A little Italian, and that's about it.

English and Spanish. Took a year of French, can't remember anything. A little Italian, and that's about it.

english - fluent (1st language)
punjabi - fluent
hindi - fluent
urdu - fluent
french - kind of fluent, cant write it for s#%& tho. Highschool/college french was a waste of time.

english - fluent (1st language)
punjabi - fluent
hindi - fluent
urdu - fluent
french - kind of fluent, cant write it for s#%& tho. Highschool/college french was a waste of time.

been studying Spanish off and on for two and a half years...i wish i would've kept at it cause i probably would of been fluent by now...i have to start going over it again, but i can write and think it pretty good...it gets a little blubbered when i try to speak tho...i can understand pretty good too, depending on how fast the person is speaking.

been studying Spanish off and on for two and a half years...i wish i would've kept at it cause i probably would of been fluent by now...i have to start going over it again, but i can write and think it pretty good...it gets a little blubbered when i try to speak tho...i can understand pretty good too, depending on how fast the person is speaking.

Fluent in English (1st language) and Arabic (parents native language). Speak a little Spanish from class and speaking with Mexicans

Fluent in English (1st language) and Arabic (parents native language). Speak a little Spanish from class and speaking with Mexicans

Voulez vous shut the hell up with all this french! Haha...for some reason french just seems like a great language to swear in. On the real tho, talking to French people has been very annoying (in my experience). I took a few years of it. Would like to visit the country, but can't see myself ever wanting to really learn the language.

Voulez vous shut the hell up with all this french! Haha...for some reason french just seems like a great language to swear in. On the real tho, talking to French people has been very annoying (in my experience). I took a few years of it. Would like to visit the country, but can't see myself ever wanting to really learn the language.

Je parle Francais aussi. J'ai ete a l'ecole en francais jusqu'a l'age de 12 ans. Yo hablo espanol tambien. I forgot all the german I learned in high school and my portuguese is almost nonexistant

Je parle Francais aussi. J'ai ete a l'ecole en francais jusqu'a l'age de 12 ans. Yo hablo espanol tambien. I forgot all the german I learned in high school and my portuguese is almost nonexistant

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Bit and pieces of French and Polish.
Fluent in Pirate-English.

pimp.gif
  but also
frown.gif
because I'm not fluent.Trying to re-learn what I knew as a kid from my grandparents.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Bit and pieces of French and Polish.
Fluent in Pirate-English.

pimp.gif
  but also
frown.gif
because I'm not fluent.Trying to re-learn what I knew as a kid from my grandparents.

i should learn french since have french ancestors and a french last name

at least i know spanish
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom