Bonjour! Vol. I'm bi-lingual

Est-ce qu'il y a des Niketalkers qui parle Français? J'aimerais savoir...
Are there any bi-lingual niketalks that speak french? or any other language?

I speak French, a little bit.

Est-ce qu'il y a des Niketalkers qui parle Français? J'aimerais savoir...
Are there any bi-lingual niketalks that speak french? or any other language?

I speak French, a little bit.

I took 2 years of french in high school, I forgot everything I've learned though.

I took 2 years of french in high school, I forgot everything I've learned though.

Je parle Français, English, Deutsch, Nederlands (Dutch), and i'd love to learn Spanish.
Living in Europe ftw (for once)

Je parle Français, English, Deutsch, Nederlands (Dutch), and i'd love to learn Spanish.
Living in Europe ftw (for once)

fluent in Dutch and English, I speak a little Greek and a teenie bit of French and German.

Actually I should speak the latter two better seeing as they were mandatory subjects in highschool
ohwell.gif

fluent in Dutch and English, I speak a little Greek and a teenie bit of French and German.

Actually I should speak the latter two better seeing as they were mandatory subjects in highschool
ohwell.gif

I used to be really good in French during jr. high. I completely forgot it when I left though. I wish I still knew how to speak it. Now I'm learning Korean.

I used to be really good in French during jr. high. I completely forgot it when I left though. I wish I still knew how to speak it. Now I'm learning Korean.

Almost 7 years of formal spanish education.....can write semi-fluently but can't have a convo to save my life.

Almost 7 years of formal spanish education.....can write semi-fluently but can't have a convo to save my life.

I started taking French in 09, Gave up on it.

I might get back to it though, Doesn't seem that hard, just don't have time.

Already know Spanish and English.

I started taking French in 09, Gave up on it.

I might get back to it though, Doesn't seem that hard, just don't have time.

Already know Spanish and English.

^ Moi je suis ne en Cote D'Ivoire!
Et j'ai vecu a Toulouse 12 ans de mes premieres annees avant de venir en Cali.

Oh and Toulouse is killin' the rugby game these days.

Love my city.... I represent the 31 to the fullest.

^ Moi je suis ne en Cote D'Ivoire!
Et j'ai vecu a Toulouse 12 ans de mes premieres annees avant de venir en Cali.

Oh and Toulouse is killin' the rugby game these days.

Love my city.... I represent the 31 to the fullest.

Congratulations on learning a useless language bro, I took three years of french in high school and used it ummm -4 times. you should have learned mandarin, german or spanish LOL you got Rossetta STOWNED

debbie downer

Congratulations on learning a useless language bro, I took three years of french in high school and used it ummm -4 times. you should have learned mandarin, german or spanish LOL you got Rossetta STOWNED

debbie downer

I'm French, and move to Canada, so French is my 1st language but i can speak in english quite easily (plus English chix dig the french accent
wink.gif
)

I'm French, and move to Canada, so French is my 1st language but i can speak in english quite easily (plus English chix dig the french accent
wink.gif
)

I took French all throughout elementary school, hated it. I speak fluent Portuguese and conversational Spanish.

I took French all throughout elementary school, hated it. I speak fluent Portuguese and conversational Spanish.

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

debbie downer
Speaking French and a broken English with that French accent has gotten me so much play with women....  It's almost too easy.

Back
Top Bottom