Boondocks Season 3 - Sun. May 2nd, 11:30pm Adult Swim

Boondocks Season 3 Screenshots

Boondocks Season 3! Huey and Riley...

16giii0.jpg

Boondocks Season 3! Granddad...

2m6v6zq.jpg

Boondocks Season 3!! Tom...

2nc3244.jpg

Boondocks Season 3!! At the radio station...

Aaron McGruder wrote:

Just finished the last revisions to 'The Boondocks' season 3 scripts! Coming back early 2010... still not enough time to get it all done!
Boondocks season 3 guest stars: Mark Hamil, Billy Dee Williams, Star Jones, Michael Jai White, Werner Herzog, and more..
"First rule of fundraising is don't give nothing to nobody. No charity, no homeless people, red cross, starving Africans, nothing." - Riley
Man... already trouble over Boondocks Season 3 episodes. Wouldn't be surprised if we got banned again! lol
Just watched maybe the funniest Boondocks episode ever! #310: 'The Fundraiser'. Riley is off the chain... can't wait for y'all to see it!
About to watch the animatic for Boondocks episode #315: "Kentucky Fried Flu" - although I'm sure legal will make us change the name.

Episode 1
11m3qck.jpg

Episode 2
e9ukbr.jpg

pimp.gif

Update: 3/22/10

new screenshots released

6h467t.jpg

14abja0.jpg

358opkz.jpg
1088f0l.jpg

vybplf.jpg

The Boondocks Season Three premieres Sunday May 2, 2010, at 11:30pm on Adult Swim

someone pointed out to me that there are no positive females on Boondocks...why is that?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

someone pointed out to me that there are no positive females on Boondocks...why is that?
Never peeped that. I guess it comes down to the cast they have in place. If it any helps any, Regina King does Riley and Huey voices I believe.

RKO2004 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
Never peeped that. I guess it comes down to the cast they have in place. If it any helps any, Regina King does Riley and Huey voices I believe.

i know that but look at the female characters...Tom's wife is suppose to meek and quiet...

Kung Foo Wolf B--

Crys-tal- the stripper chick...

they don't even talk about women positively on that show...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

RKO2004 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

i know that but look at the female characters...Tom's wife is suppose to meek and quiet...

Kung Foo Wolf B--

Crys-tal- the stripper chick...

they don't even talk about women positively on that show...

Well
laugh.gif
yeah I see what your talking about. I don't know if its byaccident or by design though.

--FINALLY. Looks like it will be worth the wait.
--Been living off Season 1 & 2 DVD's for a minute now...

Back
Top Bottom