Boosie Home

ITT: A bunch of kids who aint bout na'an life, discuss the G code.

And you are?

you ain't about it either

You about the F code.

Fapping to ratchet ig girl code ahh
Fapping to pron as you type code ahh
Fapping to celebs on gossips site code ahh
Fapping when you eat code code ahhh
Fapping to a empty computer screen code ah
Fap code ahh

Last edited:
Why is you ****** mad people want criminals in jail? Boosie not only killed his child's uncle(and possibly 4other men)he killed that 18 yr old boy. He personally ruined his life. Like the rest of you lames in this thread mike Marlo ain't had no daddy. So he let this fool be his "daddy". The saddest part is boosie seems like an amazing father to his own kids. Selfish communities man.

Why is you ****** mad people want criminals in jail? Boosie not only killed his child's uncle(and possibly 4other men)he killed that 18 yr old boy. He personally ruined his life. Like the rest of you lames in this thread mike Marlo ain't had no daddy. So he let this fool be his "daddy". The saddest part is boosie seems like an amazing father to his own kids. Selfish communities man.
Were you there when Pac got shot too?

ITT: A bunch of kids who aint bout na'an life, discuss the G code.

And you are?

you ain't about it either

You about the F code.

Fapping to ratchet ig girl code ahh
Fapping to pron as you type code ahh
Fapping to celebs on gossips site code ahh
Fapping when you eat code code ahhh
Fapping to a empty computer screen code ah
Fap code ahh

View media item 843953

Yo my bad trill I thought you was peepgame didnt realize it until It posted.

But you ain't about that life either tho.....

Were you there when Pac got shot too?

Yes it was crazy, but I was wasted so I didn't see who was shooting in the car.

"Mike Marlo in the backstreet begging for a body"

He was over there making teenage black boys assassins, and you pigeons over here idolizing him.

Free Jeffery Dahmer

Dead @ fap code.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 haahahahaha this thread is all over the place lol

No thread thrives in harmony on NT.

I can make a random thread about my love of the color blue, & I bet you 10 ****** come outta nowhere posting **** like "nah blue is wack" or "blue is crip & crips perpetuate violence" :lol:

dont know if that made any sense but whatever

Last edited:
"How could you even like the color blue? It represents sadness.  Maybe you should lift to get over it.  Not like that tho, that's not how you do it.  Oh, a doctor told you to do it like that? Well, he's wrong.  Most doctors are.  No doctor is out for your well being.  No one is, as a matter of fact.  Not even your girl.  She's smashing Tyrone anyway."

"How could you even like the color blue? It represents sadness.  Maybe you should lift to get over it.  Not like that tho, that's not how you do it.  Oh, a doctor told you to do it like that? Well, he's wrong.  Most doctors are.  No doctor is out for your well being.  No one is, as a matter of fact.  Not even your girl.  She's smashing Tyrone anyway."

That perfectly summed up NT

Strokes is garbage b.

that wasnt it

Back
Top Bottom