Boosie Home

Too much has changed the past 12 hours and dont event want to respond to some of the foolishness that has been spoken in this thread. People talk about stuff they know nothing about but want to troll since they found out Boosie is free.

And repped for my man with the Soulja Slim lyrics......the realest!!

I don't know Boosie's catalog for nothing but I really do like Wipe Me Down. Haha.

That parole is what will get him if he doesn't shape up. Would be dumb to have all this "FREE BOOSSIE" stuff only to find him going back to the pen.

Comparing Rick Ross to Boosie is like comparing Eric Clapton to Robert Johnson. You can get the technic down, but that soul is either there or it ain't.
roll.gif
 Are you seriously suggesting Eric Clapton doesn't bring it with his music? That's he's not authentic with his craft/music (a la Ross)? Next you'll be saying Allman Brothers Band isn't either. 

Slap ya'self. 

Last edited:
roll.gif

Too much going on in that spin class feel like I wouldn't make it with those women. You know when talk to you girl about spin class is nothing and you repping 225 on the bench more than Clowney at the combine......Until you actually go!

A note about the boosie and zimmerman parallel you guys are trying to make.

George Zimmerman killed a innocent boy. Boosie had someone killed who was involved in the STREETS. There is a street code and there is a regular person code.

Is this a thread on Boosie being home finally or a thread on Torrence Hatch being guilty of crimes he was found innocent of?

Im confused

I'm going to try to keep this as postive..no hating as possible.
i try to keep an open mind musically...always...but i just don't see it with Boosie at all. Lyrical content..bars...delivery......are butt to me. I respect authenticity and realness when it comes to rap all day...with that said though.... ain't T.i. bout the same ish...and he's actually dope

Though I dont listen to a whole lot of Boosie's music, Ive never thought much of T.I.'s music, and I've actually heard all his albums :lol:

Some people just dont like when people talk about things the dont know about so they'll try to change the subject or steer the convo to something the can talk about. Some people can stand to feel like their in the dark.

Last edited:
Born and raised in BR here, this is why we love boosie. He's real, the stuff he rapping IS REAL life... And it's felt in the heart

Since you got a daughter, listened closely to that song i posted above you & tell me you didn't feel what Boosie was spitin

Boosie is the closest thing to Pac livin'.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

C'mon yo.

I'm happy dude is back. But ya'll are TRIPPIN. There's a category of rap that's hard hitting, decisive, poignant, direct lyrics that speak to the soul and there's that ignant ish that we love. Boosie falls into the latter category. Any great rap song you can read the lyrics without music and it make sense. You can't do that with Boosie. That's a fact.

Your boy Boosie? :lol: No. no. no. Dude rhymes words together. It's ok that he makes that ignant ish, just call it what it is. That being said, wipe me down.

Last edited:
"mama I'm sorry but I ain't comin in tonight, it's a drought off in that South and I'm the only one with white"

mama i'm soooooory

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

C'mon yo.

I'm happy dude is back. But ya'll are TRIPPIN. There's a category of rap that's hard hitting, decisive, poignant, direct lyrics that speak to the soul and there's that ignant ish that we love. Boosie falls into the latter category. Any great rap song you can read the lyrics without music and it make sense. You can't do that with Boosie. That's a fact.

Your boy Boosie? :lol: No. no. no. Dude rhymes words together. It's ok that he makes that ignant ish, just call it what it is. That being said, wipe me down.
Because you are from my city, I'm inclined to let you slide. But everything you said was just wrong

Back
Top Bottom