BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

July even better...

I'm doubling up if they fixed the midsole color...it's why I passed on the last release...

I suppose it will be the Black / Red VII's for "Black Friday" next year then...

Knowing Nike/JB probly release the Charcoal VII's again on Blk Friday. I hope not! Might be the Marvin Martian or a Black/Red Hares on Blk/Friday.

What's wrong with the midsole? I thought it would look darker due to age overtime

It was just too light and too shiny, just kind of altered the whole look of the shoe...The tongue bothered me as well but it was the midsole that got me...

Last edited:
Can July hurry?
Don't know how I'll be able to hold out till then

C'mon JB I need my fix just a little bit to hold me over

It was just too light and too shiny, just kind of altered the whole look of the shoe...The tongue bothered me as well but it was the midsole that got me...
Yeah I know what you're saying about the midse I hate the glossy finish on the midsoles that JB would do sometimes. I like the matte finish more and the tongue never bothered me all that much I think the 2011 retro was pretty solid

CONFIRMED for July 2015

http://theshoegame.com/articles/air-jordan-7-bordeaux-retro-returns-fall-2015.html

Heads up!

Back in June, TSG broke the news regarding Jordan Brand’s remastering program  that starts next year. We were also able to confirm a few remastered Retro Jordan releases for Spring 2015. Now we can confirm thatJordan Brand  will be re-releasing the “Bordeaux” Air Jordan 7 Retro in Fall 2015. The Bordeaux 7 received its first retro treatment in 2011, and come Fall 2015 we can expect a remastered Bordeaux 7 Retro. Of course it’s too early for a release date, but we thought you would like to be informed of this news. As always, we will keep you updated.

Raptors again ? Nahhhhh I can't see it ... Not going to have lines at all . Most people already have them . I think it's going to be an Oreo 7

Last edited:
Raptors again ? Nahhhhh I can't see it ... Not going to have lines at all . Most people already have them . I think it's going to be an Oreo 7
But next year is the year of the 7. I doubt that JB will only release 2 of the 5 OG Color-ways. Since they only released 3/4 of the OG 5's in 2013 and 4/5 of the 6's in 2014 they might not release the raptors but only time will tell. 

nah the dark charcoals have a good shot at releasing and the cardinals too. either of those before another olympic VII retro tho imo

But next year is the year of the 7. I doubt that JB will only release 2 of the 5 OG Color-ways. Since they only released 3/4 of the OG 5's in 2013 and 4/5 of the 6's in 2014 they might not release the raptors but only time will tell. 

I just don't see the raptors creating Black Friday lines ... Only time will tell though . Who knows.. The Bordeaux should've been the Black Friday shoe

nah the dark charcoals have a good shot at releasing and the cardinals too. either of those before another olympic VII retro tho imo
Agreed, especially since the raptors were the furtherest retro release from the OG's. I hated that all black trash. 

I just don't see the raptors creating Black Friday lines ... Only time will tell though . Who knows.. The Bordeaux should've been the Black Friday shoe
If they change the bottom of the shoe and the upper's colors back then its a possibility. I don't like Black Friday releases anyway, no matter what shoe they release, they will be the hardest release to get 2nd to the yearly 11 release.

If they change the bottom of the shoe and the upper's colors back then its a possibility. I don't like Black Friday releases anyway, no matter what shoe they release, they will be the hardest release to get 2nd to the yearly 11 release.

Must be thinking of years and years back, because I picked up the Black Infrared Vl's this year around like 11 am, once the line was long gone. And the Oreo V's last year sat for days. (Picked my pair up around 5 pm that day) Considering how much hype and desire there was for this years release, i'd say being able to walk into the store when it was nearly noon and pick the shoe up without a problem is a fairly easy cop. IDK how it was online though, and of course different malls have different amounts.

Last edited:
Blogs are talking about "Look for the Bordeauxs to sell out even quicker than they did in 2011."
Well No ish, everything goes quicker now.
But in 2011 the Bordeauxs didn't FLY off shelves.
Of course they sold out, but not instantly.
I was the only person at my local spot (at opening) for the Bords, grabbed 2 and dipped.
The next person didn't come in until 5hrs later.

Back
Top Bottom