BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I love me some cardinals,, they can take quite a beating for a white shoe. The black midsoles are the truth.

I too was kind of surprised seeing the Bordeaux to be rumored for July 2015 release since it was my pick as the Black Friday 2015 drop.  So maybe BF will now be a new color way...?

I think if the Chambrays were released I'd pick those up; don't think the True Red-Dark Charcoals will be coming out (I hate how the name "Raptors" are attached to them), since it's only been 2-3 years when they were released.  Only planning on getting 1 or 2 of the 7s in OG color blocking, and maybe one of the retro+ in whatever new color schemes they plan on using.  Have a feeling Infrared23 and Legend Blue will make appearances on the 7s somehow.

Black friday will either be the og black red or so most of you like to call the raptors, that reversed rumor black cardinal vii, or the original cardinal vii

Or maybe not a vii at all

All i know is supposedly jordan debuted the cardinal vii on christmas day so the cardinals you might figure would be the black friday or near christmas shoe

The cardinals havent been announced yet and if you saw the theme this year for jordan brand christmas shoes was the cardinal vii. By the way i think the superfly 3 was the best cardinal vii inspired shoe. Im not even sure blake were um on xmas tho

Also another thing about the black cardinal vii rumor is that it does fall in line with that one guys conspiracy theory on nike releasing colorways of teams jordan beat in the finals black cardinal vii representing the portland trailblazers

I too was kind of surprised seeing the Bordeaux to be rumored for July 2015 release since it was my pick as the Black Friday 2015 drop.  So maybe BF will now be a new color way...?

I think if the Chambrays were released I'd pick those up; don't think the True Red-Dark Charcoals will be coming out (I hate how the name "Raptors" are attached to them), since it's only been 2-3 years when they were released.  Only planning on getting 1 or 2 of the 7s in OG color blocking, and maybe one of the retro+ in whatever new color schemes they plan on using.  Have a feeling Infrared23 and Legend Blue will make appearances on the 7s somehow.

Praying now that last sentence is not true!

Black friday will either be the og black red or so most of you like to call the raptors, that reversed rumor black cardinal vii, or the original cardinal vii

Or maybe not a vii at all

All i know is supposedly jordan debuted the cardinal vii on christmas day so the cardinals you might figure would be the black friday or near christmas shoe

The cardinals havent been announced yet and if you saw the theme this year for jordan brand christmas shoes was the cardinal vii. By the way i think the superfly 3 was the best cardinal vii inspired shoe. Im not even sure blake were um on xmas tho

Cardinal 7 doesnt hold enough weight to be a Black Friday shoe , they will sit

Last edited:
All 7s have been easy to acquire/sat.. Even Bordeaux was an EASY COP.. Let's see how things go now since hype is higher on kicks.. I'm just saying if Oreo 5s can sell Black Friday then cardinals should be able too also. nothinafta nothinafta

All 7s have been easy to acquire/sat.. Even Bordeaux was an EASY COP.. Let's see how things go now since hype is higher on kicks.. I'm just saying if Oreo 5s can sell Black Friday then cardinals should be able too also. nothinafta nothinafta

Oreo 5's was a new color way , and it was black and white... So that had something to do with it .. And it had a nickname that was catchy , if that makes sense lol ... Hype was high even in 2012 when they drop , and they sat , Olympics flew off the shelves triple back in 2004 , 2010 and 2012

Last edited:
Oreo 5's was a new color way , and it was black and white... So that had something to do with it .. And it had a nickname that was catchy , if that makes sense lol ... Hype was high even in 2012 when they drop , and they sat , Olympics flew off the shelves triple back in 2004 , 2010 and 2012
yea Olympics really the only 7 thats sold FAST..but all of those were still easily attainable. I had 04s and the 10s i think. Skipped the love of the games tho.

yea Olympics really the only 7 thats sold FAST..but all of those were still easily attainable. I had 04s and the 10s i think. Skipped the love of the games tho.
The Only reason the Raptors( Yes I actually like the nickname) sat on the shelves is due to the fact that hey were SO far from the original and looked crappy to most people. 

The Bordeauxs, although they are getting hype now, have never been at the top of the majority of JB fans list.

The Hares would have sold out the first two days back in 2012 if they released. 

The Only reason the Raptors( Yes I actually like the nickname) sat on the shelves is due to the fact that hey were SO far from the original and looked crappy to most people. 

The Bordeauxs, although they are getting hype now, have never been at the top of the majority of JB fans list.

The Hares would have sold out the first two days back in 2012 if they released. 
the raptors dropped just couple years after the 7 dmp pack, but with the full black look. Those releases were too close imo.

the raptors dropped just couple years after the 7 dmp pack, but with the full black look. Those releases were too close imo.
i disagree, since after all theyre different shoes and the raptors hadnt been released before that since 02

i disagree, since after all theyre different shoes and the raptors hadnt been released before that since 02
of course they are two different shoes, but if you have one you really dont need the other..im sure lots would disagree but thats why i put imo.

The original 1992 Black/True Red 7 was never all black. The OG featured a Black and Dark Charcoal Upper. The 02's had a black Durabuck upper with a black Nubuck which made it appear all black. The DMP were much lighter than the OG but essentially were the only retro to come close.

In my honest opinion, I think JB made the 2012 All Black because people demanded the 02's which appeared to be all black.

If the 2009 DMP's were a few shades darker across the upper they would have been spot on. 

I personally prefer the 92 two tone Bred 7's compared to the All Black Look. I know if they release next year they will not be all black. 

Last edited:
of course they are two different shoes, but if you have one you really dont need the other..im sure lots would disagree but thats why i put imo.
idk, thats kind of the whole thing with JB retros...same shoe, different colors. folks buy space jam 11's and bred 11's and those are for the most part the same, obviously except for the red soles and jumpman

The original 1992 Release AKA the "Bred" 7s 

The original 1992 Black/True Red 7 was never all black. The OG featured a Black and Dark Charcoal Upper. The 02's had a black Durabuck upper with a black Nubuck which made it appear all black. The DMP were much lighter than the OG but essentially were the only retro to come close.

In my honest opinion, I think JB made the 2012 All Black because people demanded the 02's which appeared to be all black.

If the 2009 DMP's were a few shades darker across the upper they would have been spot on. 
thats what i was saying, the "raptors" are the 02 retro, and they hadnt been released at all since 02 until 2012. hence why i was disagreeing about the dmp charcoals and the 12 raptors being released too close together

idk, thats kind of the whole thing with JB retros...same shoe, different colors. folks buy space jam 11's and bred 11's and those are for the most part the same, obviously except for the red soles and jumpman

thats what i was saying, the "raptors" are the 02 retro, and they hadnt been released at all since 02 until 2012. hence why i was disagreeing about the dmp charcoals and the 12 raptors being released too close together
Oh okay, I read your response too fast. I thought you was saying that the 2012 were the closest to the OG. 

Still got my 06 cardinals in great condition and ive wore them over 30 times....great and very underated sneaker...so clean for casual use and great summer shoe bords retro ive only wore those a handful of times and still look DS so im pretty much good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom