BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

If anyone shockingly strikes out online, do yourself a favor and do NOT post your loss! You will be considered a troll immediately! :lol: FTL family and FNL still churning out pairs!

All of this.  This is easily the biggest GR the year.  If you struck out, just never attempt to cop online ever again.
[emoji]128530[/emoji]
what sz u need? Eastbay has all szs left i coukd help u cart if u cant. Pm me.
16 [emoji]128562[/emoji] FTL fam telling me oos. If you know another site hit me up.

Finishline is shady as hell. If a retro jordan in mens sizes sit they offer free shipping

4 days after the infrared vi low was released they offering free shipping on them

16 [emoji]128562[/emoji] FTL fam telling me oos. If you know another site hit me up.
 16?
happy.gif

Won 3/5 raffles all FNL. One raffle pickup was 8-10, other two were 10-12. So I called the 8-10 pickup and told them I didn't want them so someone else could get them.

Went to the mall closest to me that I won, got my pair..then went off to the second mall 30 mins away to pick and choose my favorite of the two pairs. They didn't want to let me but went to pull the raffle pair I won. Turns out they put my size 11.5 raffle ticket on a size 11 box! They sold all of the 11.5's and i walked in at 10:40 :frown:

I would have been upset if I hadn't won any other raffle but at least I got my pair from the first mall.

Anyways, here are my tongues. Love my pair, small flaw on the right shoe toe box that has what looks like a crease running horizontally in the middle but no biggie.. I'll be wearing them. Other than that they're perfect.

View media item 1633757
EDIT: I was able to use my WC rewards on these :smokin

Walter..

Last edited:
Won 2/6 pairs from raffles, ended up picking up both. Time to decide to double up on these or let my NDS 2011 pair go. But I'm happy with the quality, seems better than 2011s well built a little more solid. Nubuck seems better. Also got this in the mail today:smokin View media item 1633770

Last edited:
not sure if to cop from finisline or see if my homie will come thru for me at the ES ? :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom