BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

i agree i either double my socks with the 2011's or wear thicker socks because they fit a  bit bigger,my 2015 is same size 9 an def fit more snug.
Thanks.. sorry i misunderstood.. so you're sating the 2015 is about the same fit? I wear a size 9 and ordered 8.5 you think they'll be good? thats the only reason ill return em if i can't find anyone that wants them.

make as many pairs for whoever wants to buy. if your sole intention when buying is to feel some sort of exclusiveness then don't buy them. ish is ridiculous man :smh:

hypebeast we know about ya

Picture Jacked
happy.gif

These were definitely not as plentiful in 2011. My city had three size runs across three shops back then. Today 6 shops got multiple multiple size runs. No hate, but some of you commenting on 2011 were not doing this in 2011.

These were definitely not as plentiful in 2011. My city had three size runs across three shops back then. Today 6 shops got multiple multiple size runs. No hate, but some of you commenting on 2011 were not doing this in 2011.
there were lots of pairs back in 2011. These were not hard to get. Maybe more pairs this run but they were a GR in 2011.

make as many pairs for whoever wants to buy. if your sole intention when buying is to feel some sort of exclusiveness then don't buy them. ish is ridiculous man
mean.gif

hypebeast we know about ya
Well, I had a feeling hat comment would raise some eyebrows but don't get me wrong I do like this shoe which is why I still have my 2011s. Everyone loves exclusivity.. I don't care what majority of the followers here say. I'm not paying $230~ for a pair of sneakers that everyone else in the malls wearing also. This is why I don't just buy hyped releases.. I buy what I like. The truck I drive is a beast, but you also don't see everyone else on the road driving it. So yes, I like exclusive things. 

The shoes are meant to fit snug. That because of the inner bootie. It's designed to do so. Go with your size. I have a wide foot and never size up or down on anything. TTS on these if you are lost. If you ask does these fit like the Hares, go walk in traffic lol

Lol at all the hypebeast and resellers upset they can't cook off these. I personally NEVER LIKED these, and I'm not surprised by this. The next shoes don't come out until Sept. (Nike Air Mags) and Oct. (Jordan XIV Laney lows).

Last edited:
Well, I had a feeling hat comment would raise some eyebrows but don't get me wrong I do like this shoe which is why I still have my 2011s. Everyone loves exclusivity.. I don't care what majority of the followers here say. I'm not paying $230~ for a pair of sneakers that everyone else in the malls wearing also. This is why I don't just buy hyped releases.. I buy what I like. The truck I drive is a beast, but you also don't see everyone else on the road driving it. So yes, I like exclusive things. 

Tell em

No one said the distribution was the same all around but the bottom line is both today and in 2011 if you wanted these you could have had these. There may be more pairs this time but the demand is also higher because they got the colors better and many people still regret not getting them in 2011 (not because they weren't available but because people slept). 2011 also had a ndc release and a couple restocks. The bottom line is, you either like the shoe or you don't. Saying a shoe is less appealing because it's readily available is ridiculous.

Last edited:
2011s sat depending on your location.  I got my 2011s 2 months after they released, they were the very last pair the store had.  I bought them the same day I purchased true blue 3s, the 3s were still in stock almost 2 weeks after release.

Things were a little different back in 2011.

Last edited:

Thanks.. sorry i misunderstood.. so you're sating the 2015 is about the same fit? I wear a size 9 and ordered 8.5 you think they'll be good? thats the only reason ill return em if i can't find anyone that wants them.
 the 2015 is more tts,fit more snug than the 2011s imo. but i know everybody has a different shape foot,i would just wait till they come in an try em on. but i have both 2011 an 2015 in  size 9 an the 2011 fit bigger.

Last edited:
Lmao, 3 Gs of holds on my card trying to cop for my boy from FNL. 

Never had trouble with them till today. Thats crazy. 

Edit: But they still got a FSR @ 1 PM so it looks like I wasnt the only one to have trouble with them this release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom