BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Nike's quality control is nothing to get excited over.
For the average Joe who just wants to wear a shoe cause of the style thats cool. But a collector would think otherwise. I would hate to pay for a fake signature from Michael jordan thinking its real. But to each his own

For the average Joe who just wants to wear a shoe cause of the style thats cool. But a collector would think otherwise. I would hate to pay for a fake signature from Michael jordan thinking its real. But to each his own

I'm speaking from personal experiences when it comes to poorly made Jordan retro shoes that were made in Nike factories. Jordan Brand quality control is a joke.

Just saw these back up on Eastbay so I copped a 13. Didn't get any email confirmation. That mean I'm getting honeydicked? Don't all sites immediately email you
Same couple sizes are up on FTL for anyone wondering. I think 9,10,10.5,11,12, and 13.

I'm speaking from personal experiences when it comes to poorly made Jordan retro shoes that were made in Nike factories. Jordan Brand quality control is a joke.

Just let it go man. You're worse than a pregnant female.

News flash quality has been terrible ever since MJ retired from the Wizards

Here's his pair from a few pages back

e287929b_image.jpeg

That hast got to be the smallest pair of mens shoes i have ever seen in my life :lol: where do the toes go? Lol

Here's the ftl sku for a stock locate 41-02178-2-04. I've only done a stock locate in store but it has always worked pretty well. I just recently stock located the hairs successfully.

Damn stock locating a pair of hares this late... A size 12 could only dream lol

Guys come on. Its getting testy in here. I feel like the vince mcmahon action figure in that old school wwe wrestling figure commercial

Last edited:
Got honeydicked by eastbay today on these. The high school dropouts they have on the phone there are real douchey too. Last time I mess with that site.

Just picked up the Cigar 7 today.

They are much better quality than the bordeaux although I still like the bordeaux.

The Cigar 7 just feels like a lot stronger more durable shoe where as the bordeaux seems thinner and flimsier. The Cigar 7 doesn't have the bump in the toe box either although I understand that bump was put on the bordeaux intentionally to mimick the OG version.

Bottom line Cigar 7 > Bordeaux

Back
Top Bottom