BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Damn stock locating a pair of hares this late... A size 12 could only dream lol
I oredered a 13 so you may be able to get them. Worth a shot IMO. Resellers have to be returning these, there's no margin on ebay. Even at 240, after taxes, ebay fees, and shipping you probably won't break even

Is that a gs size?
nerd.gif
Size 10.5 lol

I wore mine today with olive colored joggers, love the way they look with fall colors

I wanted to see how these look with olive pants they look clean bro what shirt u rock with it if u don't mind me asking

I wore a short sleeve blue denim button up shirt. Wore them to work.

And yeah I repainted the triangle on the back and midsole. If pulled off right, these are one of the hardest 7s

Damn man good job on making these look ever better than what already came out.

BTW 2015>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2011

thanks man. yeah with some minor alterations these were pretty much exact to the OGs as possible. only thing is that mixing the correct grey was trial and error and i still need to do another coat on the midsoles to cover any blemishes.

Brace for disappointment seeing a pop up on Eastbay or ftl. Did this dance 3 times already in the last 2 days, was able to order and it was immediately cancelled tying up 600 in my bank.

Are the tounge of these supposed to be flimsy or stiff.
One Friend has some Barcelona Night 7s and a associate of his has the Bordeaux 7s but my friends tougne feels stiffer than the associates

Going 3 weeks and strong with these as my workout shoes. I work out in all my shoes and these are one of my favorites along with the Chicago X's and French Blue VII's.

anyone know the best way to get glue off the black rubber part on the front and the back of the shoe? the quality on these things are pretty horrendous for $190. i have a massive toe bump on the right shoe, left is fine. the marvin the martians i picked up are incredible compared to these. I love the overall look of these bordeauxs and i won the tongue lottery on my pair, they're amazing. i don't want to return them, just wondering how i'd go about making the black rubber look halfway decent. thanks

Back
Top Bottom