BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

barely have yellow it doesn't make it fake right?
so my 7s Came in like this (look at the holes above toebox) should I be worried or just forget about them since everything else is perfect and enjoy the shoe?
Am I the only one that noticed this? 

these two accounts must be trollin or that is some major coincidence that they both have 2 posy and joined like yesterday 
laugh.gif

Well, we at least know what another fake Bordeaux looks like. They gotta be fake. Same exact issues

Last edited:
I don't know about y'all, but I wore my Bordeaux for the first time and they seem to fit better and not as big as the other 7s colorways. They actually felt comfortable too.

Yeah that makes sense except for I'm in NYC....there's 2 inline options: Nike's flagship Niketown and the inline store at Roosevelt Field.

I think this test run was for the massive inventory nike.com is sitting on in their Memphis warehouse since they didn't launch this show on their e-commerce site on the original launch date. I'm sure there are still scattered sizes of Bordeauxs in their niketown b&m stores but maybe not enough to make it on today's online raffle.

Yeah that makes sense except for I'm in NYC....there's 2 inline options: Nike's flagship Niketown and the inline store at Roosevelt Field.

I think this test run was for the massive inventory nike.com is sitting on in their Memphis warehouse since they didn't launch this show on their e-commerce site on the original launch date. I'm sure there are still scattered sizes of Bordeauxs in their niketown b&m stores but maybe not enough to make it on today's online raffle.
Bbbbb but Nike sent all their stock to retail stores, :D (as anyone will tell you if you're waiting on Chicago 1s) LOL

Bbbbb but Nike sent all their stock to retail stores, :D (as anyone will tell you if you're waiting on Chicago 1s) LOL

So them releasing the Shattered Backboards is a possibility.
Def a possibility, but I wont speculate on the probability. I just find it funny that people say Nike has no stock left on the cancelled releases as if they're posting from Beaverton. We can't even get production numbers from Nike much less allocation. All we can do is wait and see...

Bbbbb but Nike sent all their stock to retail stores,
happy.gif
(as anyone will tell you if you're waiting on Chicago 1s) LOL
It's possible with a shoe like the Chi 1's or SBB's for most of the stock to be gone already. Bourdeaux's were made in crazy numbers compared to the OG 1's. For everyone's sake I hope they release 200,000 more pairs of Chi / SBBs on NDC, I would love it. I just don't see that many pairs releasing when / if they do.

@KOBEaFRO
You must got benched on the days you wore the chi-1s and blk/infra-6s, because neither have a solitary crease...

:lol:

Last edited:
It's possible with a shoe like the Chi 1's or SBB's for most of the stock to be gone already. Bourdeaux's were made in crazy numbers compared to the OG 1's. For everyone's sake I hope they release 200,000 more pairs of Chi / SBBs on NDC, I would love it. I just don't see that many pairs releasing when / if they do.
I never said it wasn't possible. I said there was no valid source confirming it and def wouldn't expect them to release more than they planned originally. If they do in fact ever have a release. People struck out on Bordeauxs and the demand for them isn't nearly as big.

Yea I won the raffle and didn't really want to buy, but I'm not taking a chance. I went ahead and paid for them

Besides, if I decide I really don't want them I can just return them. One of the best things about ordering from NDC.

I wish we had a Niketown near. We only have Nike Outlets. One is like 30 min. away and the other is like and hour.

Just copped these (for retail) from a new boutique that opened tonight in my area. These > the 2011s

Back
Top Bottom