BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Love the look of the shoe.  I went TTS, but I have wide feet so I wish I went half size up as the toe is more snug than I like.  I unDS them after return/exchange period so I'm making them work. Got two but since they seem to run half size smaller, I'm hoping my future little bro-in-law can fit them after he gets out from the military.  

I tried on the Champagnes at Niketown a couple months back and for the life of me I couldn't even get my foot in on a TTS.  Anybody know if that's the case with all the 11s?  Sorry, I know this is a Bordeaux thread.  

Love these! Been my go to shoe for the last couple weeks and still look great. Definitely happy I doubled up cause the first pair is gonna take a beating

Love the look of the shoe.  I went TTS, but I have wide feet so I wish I went half size up as the toe is more snug than I like.  I unDS them after return/exchange period so I'm making them work. Got two but since they seem to run half size smaller, I'm hoping my future little bro-in-law can fit them after he gets out from the military.  

I tried on the Champagnes at Niketown a couple months back and for the life of me I couldn't even get my foot in on a TTS.  Anybody know if that's the case with all the 11s?  Sorry, I know this is a Bordeaux thread.  

.5 larger with wide feet

So after passing on these at least 10 times, including winning the Nike lottery last week, I've decided that I'd like to get these, as I owned these back in '92, and the quality seems respectable.  Anyone come across a retailer with a size 10.5?  Thanks!

So after passing on these at least 10 times, including winning the Nike lottery last week, I've decided that I'd like to get these, as I owned these back in '92, and the quality seems respectable.  Anyone come across a retailer with a size 10.5?  Thanks!

Call a couple Niketowns . They should still have these from the restock and returns .

So I gave Jordan Brand one more chance after securing another pair in the online raffle. I cracked open the nicely packed box today with hopes the poorly made pair I obtained from DTLR was a fluke. Instead, what I saw leaves me feeling like Nike is intentionally trolling me. The left shoe's toe cap only has one flat spot where it should be round, and a lightly pre-creased toe box. The right shoe is a complete failure. The toe box is over a half inch shorter, lightly pre-creased as well.

So on that note...

http://www.change.org/p/nike-jordan-brand-take-responsibility-for-false-advertising

Last edited:
Man, I'm used to the left and right not being symmetrical, however, that right shoe is just horrible!

Don't get the behavior. You hate the product and put forth a petition yet still buy another of the same product you are petitioning against. That's like holding up a bank and while doing so trying to set up a checking account with them.

Don't get the behavior. You hate the product and put forth a petition yet still buy another of the same product you are petitioning against. That's like holding up a bank and while doing so trying to set up a checking account with them.

You miss the part where all I wanted was one respectable pair of Jordan Bordeaux VIIs (the first ever pair of Air Jordans I had growing up). Given the promises that were made by Jordan Brand, and one of the main reasons for the price hike, this shouldn't have been an impossible task.

You miss the part where all I wanted was one respectable pair of Jordan Bordeaux VIIs (the first ever pair of Air Jordans I had growing up). Given the promises that were made by Jordan Brand, and one of the main reasons for the price hike, this shouldn't have been an impossible task.

I will assure you that those imperfections will mean nothing once you start wearing them. I have been wearing mine since release day to primarily work out in and they are one of my favorite shoes I have.

He's just trying to hold them accountable for quality that was promised.  He loves and wants the shoe, just with a reasonable quality.  EVERY shoe will have at least one flaw, whether asymmetrical toe box, glue stain, scuff, rogue paint, etc.  Most, however, are tolerable and understandable, and expected really.  That right shoe though is unacceptable, and should have been a B stock.  And if he got two diff pairs with that kind of issue, it's no doubt frustrating.

I'm looking for a 10.5 under retail on eBay, however, this makes me hesitant b/c I wouldn't be able to return it if the defect is truly awful.

He's just trying to hold them accountable for quality that was promised.  He loves and wants the shoe, just with a reasonable quality.  EVERY shoe will have at least one flaw, whether asymmetrical toe box, glue stain, scuff, rogue paint, etc.  Most, however, are tolerable and understandable, and expected really.  That right shoe though is unacceptable, and should have been a B stock.  And if he got two diff pairs with that kind of issue, it's no doubt frustrating.

I'm looking for a 10.5 under retail on eBay, however, this makes me hesitant b/c I wouldn't be able to return it if the defect is truly awful.

I get it. My philosophy is simple - if you aren't satisfied you send them back and you explain why you are sending them back. That's all - after that you move on.

Back
Top Bottom