BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

It's A dark grey, not black.
Other than the greyish green on the tongue and the olive green on the back heel again with the lime green on the bottom don't make since, but NIKE/JB got switch something different from the latest retros too the OG. I'm pretty sure they're won't be another released of A true OG. Something will always be tweeked with too keep the value of the DS OF NA Jordan's.

Last edited:
I just hare yesterday, all I need is the charcoal. Then my vii are complete, maybe I'll get the Olympics as well, but it isn't a priority for me ATM.

Looking at the comparison pics between OG, 2011, and 2015

The 2015 bordeaux color on the tongue is darker than OG and previous retro

**** it I'm in...gonna do the legwork this time (raffles, etc)

My thinking is if you were able to pick up the hares's these should be no different. This assumes they were produced in similar quantities.

My thinking is if you were able to pick up the hares's these should be no different. This assumes they were produced in similar quantities.

Not for nothing but I picked up the 2011's like an hour AFTER the mall opened, 7's aren't too too popular, these Bordeauxs will fly, but it won't be madness

It's A dark grey, not black.
Other than the greyish green on the tongue and the olive green on the back heel again with the lime green on the bottom don't make since, but NIKE/JB got switch something different from the latest retros too the OG. I'm pretty sure they're won't be another released of A true OG. Something will always be tweeked with too keep the value of the DS OF NA Jordan's.
Hares were spot on with the colors

I personally like the 2011s but I mess with these heavy. Just gotta wait for better pics.

Def would cop these other than trying to find a 2011 pair...

Trying to find a OG 92' Bordeaux pair tho... 
smokin.gif

I like the midsole on the 2015 better but definitely not worth buying again.

I'm good with the 2011 pair
My 2011 pair are beat might need to buy another pair I hope the price drops for them. Anyone know if the suede can be brought back to life/cleaned

THIS!

Will make it a mission to have all three.

I'm going to try to do the same thing. After the 2015s, I'll look for an OG pair. Gave my OG pair to my younger cousin when I was a kid, cause I had outgrown my pair. OG pair will be just for collection purposes.

Word, how do the recent 7s fit? I have the FTLOTG Olympics and they fits TTS, but I tried on the Raptors the other day (same size) and my foot was swimming :x

Word, how do the recent 7s fit? I have the FTLOTG Olympics and they fits TTS, but I tried on the Raptors the other day (same size) and my foot was swimming :x

I have 2011 bordeaux in a 12 and my foot is swimming, bought Hares this year (same size) and they fit TTS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom