BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

To be honest when people started saying that they want the green in the youngest, I couldn't even picture it. I've only seen the 2011 pair and they had no green. I thought adding the green would make them look funny and it won't match. But these are actually dope can't wait to get my hands on them View media item 1564494

Bordeauxs are a must. Chrome 8s are a must. Aqua 8s..black friday..if raffles aren't won..idkkk. But I gotta replace my Chrome 8s

With those new pictures I'm even more in than i was before.

These aren't getting wor for a while though my 2011 will just get dogged out.

I know the OGs had that green, but I prefer the 2011 look. Tempted to buy a pair DS I found for Less then il end up paying for this years release, as il have to place a pre order in USA again as we will prob only get 2 stores in Australia again like Hare's.

Do it cop the 2011 pair.... only question is will the re mastered be better quality? Hares and Bobcats didn't seem premium and never held 2011' Bordeaux myself...

My bad. I replied to the wrong message. I thought the message said why are the CDPs better than the 2015s.
Oh okay I was reading it and I was confused :lol: both of them are solid imo but there are minor details that make the 2015 retro closer to the OG. I think the quality on the 2015s are better also and that's what many people even said in the Hare thread as well

And the retros have been better quality to respond to Nobles comment. I noticed a big difference in quality with the IVs, VIIs, and Xs across the board in shape and quality. Even comfort as well these new retros are much more comfortable but I do know that the price for them is too expensive tho imo for the changes to be made now but the retros are deff getting better

The material on the side of my right shoe on the 2011s is peeling off. It's time for a new pair.
Mine is just Dirt, Creasing and My midsole is chipped a little but other than that they are great.

2011's looking like a better quality shoe. & this misdole is really throwing me off
embarassed.gif

All other sources have the release date slated as the 18th...but my sneakercrush app says july 4th along with the infrared lows...

???

Back
Top Bottom