BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Im really not a 7 fan but when sneakgeekz did his review on the Bordeaux back when the first retro came out, i was amped. Just the way the gray and burgandy come together. Not a bad shoe. Will be doing my best to cop.

No, higher wing cut and looks less sloppy than 2011 based on pics so far

No not the 2011 bordeaux's but 2012 shaped 7's like the Olympics and the Charcoals. I believe the 2012's were a little higher than the 2011 bordeaux's

View media item 15683562011
View media item 15683572015

I remember passing because in 2011 JB changed the height and overall look of 7s from what I was used to. The Bordeaux from 2011 wings faced more downward than retros prior but it seems the 7s of 2015 have had the wings raised a little bit higher

Last edited:
I didn't want to buy any JB releases this year, but someone really wants these for their birthday so I guess that means I'm in for the chaos of the biggest release of July. I really wish they had kept the 4th of July date. I just want to get this over with. At least I'm out for a smaller size this time out. I'm hoping that will better my chances.

Last edited:
I'm 50:50 with this one. Color didn't really excite me back in 92 since im more of a black / red guy. But now that I'm older I'm interested in patching up with things associated with the 90s that I kinda missed out back then. Will cop if I can get it at retail, if not I ain't gonna sweat it.

I'm 50:50 with this one. Color didn't really excite me back in 92 since im more of a black / red guy. But now that I'm older I'm interested in patching up with things associated with the 90s that I kinda missed out back then. Will cop if I can get it at retail, if not I ain't gonna sweat it.
Same here man

Loving these pics. Definitely going to try to get a pair. Passed on the last retro but I want to add them to my Vii collection. Viis have really grown on me over the years. I wear my Olympic ones all the time. They really are comfortable retros

^That and the '93 all star game fit he had on were >>>>>

Mike's sense of style was on point in the 90's

^^yessir that's why I'm anticipating the Aqua 8s as well...its something dope about all-star game kicks especially in the 90s!!

Meh, I'm happy with my 2011s. Matter of fact, I got two offers to buy them off my feet at Villa this morning...
still fresh
pimp.gif

Had these back in 2011 when they first retro'd. I was wearing a 9.5 then and I would still have em if I didn't grow to a size 10.5 T_T so these will do

Had these in 2011 and sold them because I needed the cash. Lot has changed since then. Will gladly buy them again.

I'm hoping Hare 7 numbers are made for the Bordeaux's. If so, these will be easy.
Me too I wanted the hares and the hype was crazy I sold my pair from the last release only because the price was right and I've been dying to get some back

I want these bad.

Had the 2011s but sold them because they ran so large.

Hopefully these will run more true to size.

Back
Top Bottom