BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Never did I think I'd have problems trying to cop these. But, here I am. Life's crazy.
did u try to call around to a few of your local FTLs, FNLs, Champs, JJs, HOH, etc? they may have pairs still sitting, or from returns. ive seen people returning em just based off tongues alone lol people be gtting 2 or 3 pairs, picking out the best 2 tongues and returning the rest

Last edited:
I had OG Bordeaux's as well (think I was in 6th grade at the time) but I don't even remember what size I wore, so remembering the coloring is out of the question. :lol:

I read some of these comments wondering if dudes had any other interest to remember details like colors from when they were a kid.

Bruh... My perception of what my OG xis looked like vs what they actually look like is probably so inaccurate :lol:

:lol:

In most cases I like an OG, however in hand, appearance wise, I like the 2011 better, or should I say I like the contrast of the mid sole. In any event I wont ever need to cop a Bordeaux VII again!

Last edited:
I had og's in the 9th grade .. I wore them until my big toe wore through the top.. Lol... These are much closer to the og's imo... The midsole is a little darker but still.. I just sold my 2011 and doubled up on these.. I myself prefer the 2015's..

Should make a poll of how many people complain about OGs but never had any or are too young to even have purchased an adult pair of OGs back in the day.

There would be a lot of quiet 
laugh.gif

EB clutch with shipping. I have 2 day free shipping but decided to add $10 to upgrade to 1 day shipping and the pair I ordered for my friend arrived today. I just hope they're satisfied with the quality

Last edited:
Should make a poll of how many people complain about OGs but never had any or are too young to even have purchased an adult pair of OGs back in the day.

not sure why. you dont need to have owned them in order to want them or know what they look like.

not sure why. you dont need to have owned them in order to want them or know what they look like.
I think what he's saying is how can you complain about a new shoe that you've held in your hand vs. a shoe you have only seen in pictures. Looking at a pic of a shoe a million times is way different than actually holding it in your hand.

I think what he's saying is how can you complain about a new shoe that you've held in your hand vs. a shoe you have only seen in pictures. Looking at a pic of a shoe a million times is way different than actually holding it in your hand.

Exactly. This fake OG head stuff is getting stupid.

because these arent items from the 1800s where the only available photos are grainy pictures from history books or paintings. we have lots of high resolution photos and video, not to mention the ability to see and hold them at sneaker cons and such.

unless youre a native american child in the early americas relying on spoken word to acquire history, playing blind man is silly.

because these arent items from the 1800s where the only available photos are grainy pictures from history books or paintings. we have lots of high resolution photos and video, not to mention the ability to see and hold them at sneaker cons and such.

unless youre a native american child in the early americas relying on spoken word to acquire history, playing blind man is silly.

Playing blind man to what? People are complaining about hole patterns and slight shades. It's petty.

It's even worse when they complain about stuff that was actually on the OG but not on the previous retro. Shows ignorance at its finest.

Have a good day man.

that akward moment when after a shoe drops people dont wanna just let it go and keep it going by restorting to complain.

bout like that dude who always talkin down on that nasty but runnin to her ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing blind man to what? People are complaining about hole patterns and slight shades. It's petty.

It's even worse when they complain about stuff that was actually on the OG but not on the previous retro. Shows ignorance at its finest.
Preach!!!!

to pictures, videos, comparisons, and seeing/holding them in person - basically every way in which it's possible way to get a sense of an item.

people are complaining about a lot more then perfs and shade of colors (which are no less plain as day and no less worth complaining about), such as the overall clunky looking mold/shape and a toebox bump that borders on straight-up defect. i mean when the little details are lacking and the big structural aspects are lacking, it's not petty at all to complain about.

Last edited:

to pictures, videos, comparisons, and seeing/holding them in person - basically every way in which it's possible way to get a sense of an item.

people are complaining about a lot more then perfs and shade of colors (which are no less plain as day and no less worth complaining about), such as the overall clunky looking mold/shape and a toebox bump that borders on straight-up defect. i mean when the little details are lacking and the big structural aspects are lacking, it's not petty at all to complain about.

you are trying to take that to a different level for sure.
defects are defects. nothing wrong with having an issue with that.

shape - the OG shape IS GONE. We haven't had an OG shaped product in more than a decade.

You probably should actually read these threads before trying to play devils advocate. The ignorant/petty complaints are real and have been real for a very long time.

You have teenagers complaining about OG this or that when the shoes released before they were born only to have an OG head step in and say... Bruh.... that's how the OG was. :rolleyes

I actually had these OGs when i was in 7th grade and i know the grey midsole part was lighter than whats on these 2015 retros, so to me thats whats makes them not as on point.....just my opinion 

Your opinion is correct.

None of the 3 versions including the ogs have ever matched the upper correctly

Til next release lol

If you haven't received email from FNL about shipping chances are you won't receive shoes. Just received email at work saying they over sold by 1600 pairs and are contacting stores to see if they still have pairs to fulfill orders.

If you haven't received email from FNL about shipping chances are you won't receive shoes. Just received email at work saying they over sold by 1600 pairs and are contacting stores to see if they still have pairs to fulfill orders.

Wow

Back
Top Bottom