BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

made up my mind. sending em back. my 11's still have tons of life in them. pretty cool i can return in store even tho i ordered online.

Last edited:
a part of me likes the shoe and a part of me hates the shoe because of the ******* materials lol, idk maybe nubuck is more durable 

Ummm guys i hate to say this but i have had a few ogs in my life and maybe my memory is broke but that grey durabuck is the closest ive ever had to the ogs with durabuck

Maybe its a bit thinner than the og v, vi, and vii's ive had when i was a kid but damn is it close. The almost rubber and soft texture... Its there.

Minus the toe box lumps i actually like the softness of the upper

I need to pull out my 2011 pair and compare tho.

But im ok with the materials they used.

The ankle part is too thin tho. Its not supposed to be paper thin like that

Welp..my 1st time posting in this thread and unfortunately it will be my last. Got my 7s in the mail 2day and they will be RETURNED! These are Crap, so dissapointed SMFH...What is with the Toe Box?, these Materials are "Remastered"?? Smh Please....

2011s are better by far Imo, and i cant believe im sayin that! Lol

Last edited:

It's too late to hold nike 'responsible' they have never been the height of quality, the price increases and production increases are because they've been consistently doing well.

It wasn't like people woke up one saturday with raw scarred 1000 dollar leather on their 140 jordans and then a week later got charged 190 for their plastic paper and glue shoes. 

The price increase isn't anything more then filling out pockets and riding on the increase of popularity. With resellers buying any and everything for 5 dollar profit, limited products that on a nearly biweekly basis sell out before the minute hand on a clock can reach the next number. 

At the same time it seems clear that jordan didn't intend to do much more then change the shapes, that was enough because it leaves them more room to change it even more slightly in the future to get people to buy. You guys kinda all were predicting that way before the year even came in. 
Nike has definitely and STILL is high quality when it wants to be.

How often do you hear people complain about quality on the current signature Jordan's like the 29, 28, 2013, 2012?

The quality falls off of a cliff for the retros for the most part probably because it's gonna sell regardless.
Nike makes retros crap because they aren't made for performance, just casual. If they pulled that with the new models, athletes would be getting hurt left and right...

I feel like there are two different versions of the 2015 floating around. Kind of wish I didnt cancel my overseas orders. This finishline pair is garbage compared to my City Gear pair. I wasnt even entirely happy with those either but compared to the FL pair holy sh** I lucked out apparently. Finishline got some Bgrades or something in. Their pair had uneven, bad patterned tongues, the ankle material is paper thin and droopy, the toe box is not only more puffy but the material is thinner and easier to crease, everything else looks less refined overall such a sloppy mountain peaks etc.

The City Gear pair had some really annoying glue stains I spent time at work with a razor removing patiently, and a slight bump along one of the toes where the rubber meets the durabuck, which was nothing once I saw the toecap on my FL pair. My main concern was that one of my black inside toe stripes met the curve of the toecap and the other shoe touched both the toecap and the midsole. A minor infraction compared to the FL pair though, which was completely random and awkward. I wouldve went on a bordeaux quality rampage on here if all I had to go by was the FL pair.

The main difference between the two versions are the cut of the black ankle loop surrounding the jumpman, the end of the piece is longer on one pair than the other where it points down toward the back. That and the toe box.

You can return Finishline.com pairs to the store, right?

Last edited:
I have been into sneakers since the early 90s. Some of y'all are new(er) to this, but I just want to say that the OG pairs BACK IN THE DAY had quality issues too. 

The difference is, that people did not "collect" shoes back then, and didn't care. We wore these out the store, used the box for our baseball cards, and in 6 months the pair was trashed from hooping and the playground!

I know $190 sucks, but its in line with inflation TBH.  I buy Jordans for the memories, not the quality. 

Anyone know of any niketowns or sites that still have GS sizes, preferably a size 4.5?
My gf wants a pair now

Last edited:
I'll take the 501s....not wearing anything that's going to swamp the top half of the shoe :smh: got to show off the kicks

Back
Top Bottom