BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Pause
You need to go in to more detail if you're going to tarnish a sites rep
pre-orderd the bordeuxs off of there, before i ordered i did a texted and emailed the seller to seehow their communication was like, texted me back within a minute and emailed me back within an hour. i even texted them 2 weeks later to see if i could change my size and again they texted me within a minute. come release day no shoe, i texted them to ask wassup with the shoes and they didnt text back, i text them from a co-workers phone and they didnt text back also. called them multiple times just to get sent to voicemail,emailed them and have yet to hear from them. i called them again the monday after release day and no answer. i went on their instagram yesterday and someone had commented saying they didnt get their pair of bourdeuxs also, i check the same post a hour later and that comment got deleted. i go to their website to check my order status it still says "status: unfilfilled"

I aint said dude was gay, only indirectly stated stocking/leggings are for women .
@Lewi married to a spectacular Woman for 12yrs, together for 18yrs, so that dont fit me, like them pants dont fit dudes .:lol:

I was clowning, Ill admit it, really wasnt coming at dude as much I was the pantyhose.

As for the "wouldnt step to me" line,thats dead,cause Id bet your life that aint a human on this planet Id back down from.

#2ndAmendment

Sounds good. Ain't nothing but a purchased plane ticket away from finding out tho. [emoji]128077[/emoji] DM me. Let's talk about it.
[emoji]127805[/emoji]+[emoji]9918[/emoji]

pre-orderd the bordeuxs off of there, before i ordered i did a texted and emailed the seller to seehow their communication was like, texted me back within a minute and emailed me back within an hour. i even texted them 2 weeks later to see if i could change my size and again they texted me within a minute. come release day no shoe, i texted them to ask wassup with the shoes and they didnt text back, i text them from a co-workers phone and they didnt text back also. called them multiple times just to get sent to voicemail,emailed them and have yet to hear from them. i called them again the monday after release day and no answer. i went on their instagram yesterday and someone had commented saying they didnt get their pair of bourdeuxs also, i check the same post a hour later and that comment got deleted. i go to their website to check my order status it still says "status: unfilfilled"

As long as you used paypal or a credit card you're fine.

That's why I'm not big on preordering and these sites popping up. I've preordered and still tried to get my pair locally or online.

These crease? When worn? Where's that petition?
laugh.gif

The problem of shoes creasing is not a Nike / JB issue. The problem is that our feet, especially at the toe area, flex. This is unfortunate I know. From this point forward, please do not blame Nike for their insensitivities in making a shoe the contours to our physiology; blame the one who created you for giving you that physiology in the first place.

Not so much downplaying the fact that they are crap but more so upplaying the fact that they are just shoes.

Truth. it's "if you can't afford it don't buy it" as if it's a luxury shoe. And if you can afford it and you expect them to hold up better than a piece of paper then "theyre just shoes" or my favorite "what did you expect from Nike/JB"

There is a lot of people in here defending this shoe, like they don't want to admit they got took. I bought it too, cause it's the first Jordan I owned as a kid, and nostalgia pushed me to grab it... But the 2011's are simply better quality. They don't crease this easy. And yeah shoes crease, but with better materials they won't crease as fast, or as deep and crappy looking as these seem to be after one wear. Tons of wears on my 2011 and they still look crisp. The first pair of the 2015's I picked up were creased in the box, and they were not even tried on yet...

No need to bash people that like a decent quality product for the price they pay, and come to a shoe forum to discuss it.

Last edited:
After 1 wear tho?? When other 7s released in the same year don't do this after 50 wears? You're ok with that though

Crease depends on many things materials used some leather some not and conditions worn, footsize and or size of the person wearing them

At the end of the day sneakers crease u should see my shadow 1's after 1 wear them thangs look like straight hoop'ed in em

Last edited:
Man people be crying about creasing for years especially with 1's they make a product for that sneaker shields........

I would say if ur a quality person about things cop wait to see what the consensus is if public opinion as well as proven testimonials say hey these are crap return (easy for places that take returns) or flip for retail plus tax

Some of us still have that option now they can return them.... But will still complain. For those who worn them and they are not up to standards I feel sorry cause only nike takes a shoe back for any reason.

Someone should post a pair of worn 2011 toe boxes vs these to see how well they hold up after multiple wears back then a couple of years ago

Also, anyone else unds their 2015's if so provide pics of the toe box to see how wide spread any issues or concerns are.

Back
Top Bottom