BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Overall, do these 2015 Bordeaux feel more comfortable and cushioned under the foot then the 2011 pair?

It unfortunately looks like JB made a permanent change to the shape of all future 7s.  Looks like bubble toe box is here to stay.
These Marvins are also arguably the worst colorway this year.

View media item 1660607

Some is missing on these and idk what it is.

All the other new color 7s are fire. Even though 2 of them are essential bordeaux spin offs

Last edited:
The metallic finish on the green just ruins them, makes them look cheap, otherwise could have been a cool shoe, if that leather is butter.

Based on the fact that I look at the 2015 and I like them more than the 2011. 2015s don't have the light grey midsole the 2011s have. they're closer to how originals were in regards to color. Also they're lighter than the 2011s which were heavy for Jordan VII, a shoe that uses an inner huarache liner meant to be comfortable and light. The materials are also darker and don't attract dirt as easy as the 2011s did. Chrome lace tips were cool but I can do without em. If presented with the opportunity to purchase 2015s for 190 or 2011s for 160, I'd get both but if I had to chose one I'd chose 2015

Last edited:
Overall, do these 2015 Bordeaux feel more comfortable and cushioned under the foot then the 2011 pair?

Have yet to wear mine yet been wearing my 2011 pair

I honestly dont know how alot of you say the 2011 pair isnt comfortable. Them things are comfortable as hell.

Im expecting vintage 1995 air max cw comfort on the 2015 pair from the way yall talking :lol:

Have yet to wear mine yet been wearing my 2011 pair

I honestly dont know how alot of you say the 2011 pair isnt comfortable. Them things are comfortable as hell.

Im expecting vintage 1995 air max cw comfort on the 2015 pair from the way yall talking :lol:

:lol:

It seems like JB figured out how to narrow the toebox with the wider base of the neoprene sock - but couldn't figure out how to make it flush without the bump. Very odd, but that's one of the good things about this 'remastered' 7.
You're the first person I've seen post here to actually figure this out. Good job.

You can't judge the comfort of the 2015s straight out of the box. These take some time to break in. Once they break in you will feel a difference. At least I did.

You're probably right, but you can compare the feel straight out of the box with the same on the Hares, and these blow those away. The proper mold makes all the difference. Nice wide midsection with a slightly narrowing toe. And the toebox hump is not even noticeable on feet. It evens out really nicely once the feet are in the shoe, which is where they're meant to be. Wear your shoes y'all...stop just staring at them, snapping pictures and complaining.

Definatly comfortable .... Been wearing mine for days now and no serious creasing . I went tts ...after Reading all the complaining in here I thought mine were going to crease badly after a few wears. I think they are holding up pretty good

Definatly comfortable .... Been wearing mine for days now and no serious creasing . I went tts ...after Reading all the complaining in here I thought mine were going to crease badly after a few wears. I think they are holding up pretty good

These are mine after the first wear. I guess the creasers don't know their true size.
View media item 1664761

These are mine after the first wear. I guess the creasers don't know their true size.
View media item 1664761
it doesn't seem like a lot of people do.

The whole some people dont know their size argument is pretty stupid and seems like a reach

Ofcourse they know their size. Thats why you try on the damn shoe!

Some people like their toes to the end. Some like a little space.

Some have to go a size up on a wide foot or size down on a narrow one

Everyone foot not the same and its not like dudes are buying size 12 for a size 10 foot come on now

Nobody buying a shoe thats one to two inches longer than their foot

Just say your shoe not creasing like others straight up.

I see plenty of people looking like Kyle Korver at the mall, with toe boxes full of hot air and bending in all the wrong ways because the toes aren't in the right spots. But I guess they like it that way, so that's their true size... My point was that these fit really well if you get the right size. And by the way, we don't always get to try on shoes and JB sizing varies from model to model and sometimes even within the same model.

Back
Top Bottom