Bored as hell at work. (Pics of how I am workin)

Niceeeee!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real talk, I get so caught up with other stuff that the gaming happens maybe 2 a week, but only when things are slow around here. But I can't complain.

sole vintage, fresh out of the box and I wanted to see how much sand build it would get in one day.

108i5v8.jpg

i work at a teen drivers ed & training school, it's so damn slow, all i do is answer the phone and tell people our prices, which rings like 4-6 times aday.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lauk4kicks, yeah the author Bryan Peterson knows his stuff and breaks it down to the point where it is too easy to understand. I hope the publisher releasethis on the Kindle, I want to be able to always have his books with me.

fivefivenine, nice you feel me

As for those who want to know about what I do. I explained it somewhat, but do to the nature of my job and snitches lurkin. I can't say anymore. Justcan't jeopardize the stacks.

similar to my setup. I keep my netbook out and then I have a dual 22 inch monitor setup

You have to find a happiness with your work. I know in todays world it is hard just to find work, but when figuring out what you want to do at least for themoment, happiness is a key factor. It just so happens being able to do my own thing on the clock and get some gaming makes me happy. Seems like it works thatway for a few people here.

Back
Top Bottom