Bored? Here's a game to pass the time:

Just got 4443. Feeling super confident going into tomorrow.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whats the most anybody got with no upgrades. it seems like i cant get more then 256 without any, but i suck so.....

I have no chance of getting past the fourth dude; hell it took me 7 times to get past the 3rd person.

1010 my new best score. hows everybody gettin past the 4th dude. i have 2 freakys and 2 sodas but i havent had a perfect launch yeat, ill try again

you gotta buy freakys. dont mess with skis till you have to. $10 more but youll collect money so fast with em

I used to be all about the freaky-soda, but things change. You gotta go soda, ski, freaky.

Dudes really underestimate the importance of the launch though. You gotta get the angle as low as possible.

glasses.gif

I FINALLY BEAT IT!!!!! 6762m.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now I can resume my normal life. Thanks for the support everyone.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Crazy- I know exactly how you felt. I played that damn game for nearly 3 or 4 hours before I finally won.

Must be nice. Took me 3 or 4 days. I finally got the optimal strategy to win and I feel as if I could beat it every time now.
pimp.gif

I've beat every Bloons game to ever drop. Including Bloons tower defense. GREAT games!

I just beat the launch game again with an even better score. 8100m was my best. I own now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom