Boston Celtics @ New York Knicks Game Thread 7:00 ESPN

heck of a game.

paul pierce bowing? what a jerk.
indifferent.gif

Uuuuuugh. Pierce.
30t6p3b.gif

Heaven forbid he actually pause his "Everyone look at meeee!!!" celebration for a second and celebrate with Nate before prancing around the floor to make sure all eyes are fixed on him.

*cue 'Haters gonna hate!'*

*cue 'You mad?'*

*cue all of the other predictable, cliche, standard responses*

BEST REGULAR SEASON GAME OF THE YEAR. I don't see anything topping this!!! COTDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulls with the easy win.

Uuuuuugh. Pierce.
30t6p3b.gif

Heaven forbid he actually pause his "Everyone look at meeee!!!" celebration for a second and celebrate with Nate before prancing around the floor to make sure all eyes are fixed on him.

*cue 'Haters gonna hate!'*

*cue 'You mad?'*

Hope nothing but good things for the Knicks the remainder of the season....well except when they're playing my Lakers
laugh.gif

Hope nothing but good things for the Knicks the remainder of the season....well except when they're playing my Lakers
laugh.gif

Paul Peirce is a MFn beast. No denying his Clutchness...

Good game though, I enjoy good basketball.

23ska909red02 wrote:
Uuuuuugh. Pierce.
30t6p3b.gif

*cue 'Haters gonna hate!'

*cue 'You mad?'*

Shut up. 
happy.gif

Paul Peirce is a MFn beast. No denying his Clutchness...

Good game though, I enjoy good basketball.

23ska909red02 wrote:
Uuuuuugh. Pierce.
30t6p3b.gif

*cue 'Haters gonna hate!'

*cue 'You mad?'*

Shut up. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom