Boston Celtics @ New York Knicks Game Thread 7:00 ESPN

Anyone got a gif when nate almost killed himself?? omg hahahha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

23ska909red02 wrote:
Uuuuuugh. Pierce.
30t6p3b.gif

Heaven forbid he actually pause his "Everyone look at meeee!!!" celebration for a second and celebrate with Nate before prancing around the floor to make sure all eyes are fixed on him.

*cue 'Haters gonna hate!'

*cue 'You mad?'*

*cue all of the other predictable, cliche, standard responses*

Shut up. 
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thank you. Ol' salty #@$

Originally Posted by bijald0331

23ska909red02 wrote:
Uuuuuugh. Pierce.
30t6p3b.gif

Heaven forbid he actually pause his "Everyone look at meeee!!!" celebration for a second and celebrate with Nate before prancing around the floor to make sure all eyes are fixed on him.

*cue 'Haters gonna hate!'

*cue 'You mad?'*

*cue all of the other predictable, cliche, standard responses*

Shut up. 
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thank you. Ol' salty #@$

great game but knicks should've ran more offense around gallo in the 4th, the two trips with amare shooting the mid range jumpers really gave boston a chance to come back

great game but knicks should've ran more offense around gallo in the 4th, the two trips with amare shooting the mid range jumpers really gave boston a chance to come back

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Can we please get a GIF of Spike please. And also Nate falling over pierce. I thought this N$#*! did a barrel roll.
This man kg never stops talking.
laugh.gif

Pierce does it again have nothing but respect for this man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Can we please get a GIF of Spike please. And also Nate falling over pierce. I thought this N$#*! did a barrel roll.
This man kg never stops talking.
laugh.gif

Pierce does it again have nothing but respect for this man.

Another W 
pimp.gif
,Paul rubbing it in the crowds face
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ when Spike thought it was good and Nate falling.

But I gotta say this,Amare is a HELL of a player
pimp.gif

Another W 
pimp.gif
,Paul rubbing it in the crowds face
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ when Spike thought it was good and Nate falling.

But I gotta say this,Amare is a HELL of a player
pimp.gif

Not a Knicks fan, but please Donnie for the sake of New York, don't give up half your team for the most overrated player in the L. Get him in the offseason if you want him that bad...

Not a Knicks fan, but please Donnie for the sake of New York, don't give up half your team for the most overrated player in the L. Get him in the offseason if you want him that bad...

knicks played the best they are capable of playing and the celtics were about 65% with all their big men out and rondo on one leg and they still win....

knicks played the best they are capable of playing and the celtics were about 65% with all their big men out and rondo on one leg and they still win....

Back
Top Bottom