Boston Celtics @ New York Knicks Game Thread 7:00 ESPN

Great game.

Sidebar, with so many Lakers fans on NT, why wouldn't Kobe be brought up by Celtics fans when the same Lakers fans start throwing hate on Pierce. %%+ forget about the past Finals threads already. Be real now.

Great game.

Sidebar, with so many Lakers fans on NT, why wouldn't Kobe be brought up by Celtics fans when the same Lakers fans start throwing hate on Pierce. %%+ forget about the past Finals threads already. Be real now.

Nate is a moron.
laugh.gif

really good game. its good seeing the knicks bulls and celtics all playing good at the same time. get the 76ers back in the mix and the nba will have that vintage feel to it.

really good game. its good seeing the knicks bulls and celtics all playing good at the same time. get the 76ers back in the mix and the nba will have that vintage feel to it.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Werd..76ers actually have been ballin as if late.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Werd..76ers actually have been ballin as if late.

For everyone that used to say what's the big deal about the Garden. THAT'S the big deal about the Garden. The Knicks were 16-9 going into the game, respectable record but it's not close to being the best, and this place was goig crazy the whole game.

For everyone that used to say what's the big deal about the Garden. THAT'S the big deal about the Garden. The Knicks were 16-9 going into the game, respectable record but it's not close to being the best, and this place was goig crazy the whole game.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I have a feeling you meant that as a jab to someone you think I'm a fan of (Kobe).

Someone has DEFINITELY not been paying attention the last, oh, decade or so.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was more of a jab at all Lakers fans. But applause for not being a fan of him. Pop isn't either (longgg-time Laker fan).

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I have a feeling you meant that as a jab to someone you think I'm a fan of (Kobe).

Someone has DEFINITELY not been paying attention the last, oh, decade or so.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was more of a jab at all Lakers fans. But applause for not being a fan of him. Pop isn't either (longgg-time Laker fan).

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

knicks played the best they are capable of playing and the celtics were about 65% with all their big men out and rondo on one leg and they still win....

That's not the best Knicks basketball of the year.

knicks played the best they are capable of playing and the celtics were about 65% with all their big men out and rondo on one leg and they still win....

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

Originally Posted by S4L3

219qw6v.jpg
OH MONEY!! i came in here to post this..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was mad when pierce made that shot, but then saw nate robinson trying to fly hump pierce and then fall, made me laugh so hard

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

Originally Posted by S4L3

219qw6v.jpg
OH MONEY!! i came in here to post this..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was mad when pierce made that shot, but then saw nate robinson trying to fly hump pierce and then fall, made me laugh so hard

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Perk and Shaquille still wouldn't be able to guard Stat and Rondo didn't come in with the injury he was fine for most of the game and being held in check.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Perk and Shaquille still wouldn't be able to guard Stat and Rondo didn't come in with the injury he was fine for most of the game and being held in check.

Back
Top Bottom