@ Kobe popping up in a game thread that doesn't involve the Lakers

Spoiler [+]
-Crobers78 is a terrible person
laugh.gif

And got shoes roots for...
laugh.gif
it's a basketball game thread right, try again buddy

CELTICSSSSSSSS

idk why everyone hates pierce lmao........ Pierce is that guy.... CLUTCHHHHHH..... woo woo woo woo....

Lets go........... this game wouldnt have been close if Delonte, Shaq, Perk and Jermaine were good... but its apart of the game. We came through and pulled off a victory.

IDK why people saying its game of the year....... maybe game of the year on national television.... best game i seen is when Utah came back on Miami.. Millsap 3 three pointers in a row..

CELTICSSSSSSSS

idk why everyone hates pierce lmao........ Pierce is that guy.... CLUTCHHHHHH..... woo woo woo woo....

Lets go........... this game wouldnt have been close if Delonte, Shaq, Perk and Jermaine were good... but its apart of the game. We came through and pulled off a victory.

IDK why people saying its game of the year....... maybe game of the year on national television.... best game i seen is when Utah came back on Miami.. Millsap 3 three pointers in a row..

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

CELTICSSSSSSSS

people hate players that are vocal, good and not on their team + people hate boston

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

CELTICSSSSSSSS

people hate players that are vocal, good and not on their team + people hate boston

iNiNe5:
DajonDondo:
CELTICSSSSSSSS

people hate players that are vocal, good and not on their team + people hate boston douchebags

Fixed.

iNiNe5:
DajonDondo:
CELTICSSSSSSSS

people hate players that are vocal, good and not on their team + people hate boston douchebags

Fixed.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

iNiNe5:
DajonDondo:
CELTICSSSSSSSS

Fixed.
Ohhh so that's why everyone hates Kobe. I get it now.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

iNiNe5:
DajonDondo:
CELTICSSSSSSSS

Fixed.
Ohhh so that's why everyone hates Kobe. I get it now.

Why are u mentioning Kobe when the discussion is Pierce?

INine5 don't be so naive. The dude is an !%#, yes he's a great player and whatnot. But his antics at the end of the game. Just shameful. Call me salty or whatever, it is what it is. Bowing on the court and victory laps? Really? Ok.

Why are u mentioning Kobe when the discussion is Pierce?

INine5 don't be so naive. The dude is an !%#, yes he's a great player and whatnot. But his antics at the end of the game. Just shameful. Call me salty or whatever, it is what it is. Bowing on the court and victory laps? Really? Ok.

Back
Top Bottom