Boston Celtics @ New York Knicks Game Thread 7:00 ESPN

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
WOW. Felton is going to get home like "I couldn't replicate this performance if I tried"

i really want melo to ny, but the knicks as a team are really solid. melo coming to ny would mean losing a few good men...but at the same time melo, is putting up numbers thats too good to pass up.

i really want melo to ny, but the knicks as a team are really solid. melo coming to ny would mean losing a few good men...but at the same time melo, is putting up numbers thats too good to pass up.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
WOW. Felton is going to get home like "I couldn't replicate this performance if I tried"

Obvious Celtics homer is obvious. His offensive production has been on par with Rondo's.

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Obvious Celtics homer is obvious. His offensive production has been on par with Rondo's.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

And I care because...?

He's still going to be watching Rondo in the Finals.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

And I care because...?

He's still going to be watching Rondo in the Finals.

Back
Top Bottom