Rondo
laugh.gif
son was BEEFIN'

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
WOW. Felton is going to get home like "I couldn't replicate this performance if I tried"

Obvious Celtics homer is obvious. His offensive production has been on par with Rondo's.
And I care because...?

He's still going to be watching Rondo in the Finals.
Never said you did. Just pointing out the idiocy in saying Felton couldn't replicate this type of performance when he's been doing it all season.

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
WOW. Felton is going to get home like "I couldn't replicate this performance if I tried"

Obvious Celtics homer is obvious. His offensive production has been on par with Rondo's.
And I care because...?

He's still going to be watching Rondo in the Finals.
Never said you did. Just pointing out the idiocy in saying Felton couldn't replicate this type of performance when he's been doing it all season.

Knicks have a decent squad, if they can keep either Gallo or Wilson and get Melo, they could get a top 4 seed in the playoffs.

Knicks have a decent squad, if they can keep either Gallo or Wilson and get Melo, they could get a top 4 seed in the playoffs.

Felton is a solid player but to compare him to Rondo's offensive output is foolish. Rondo leads the LEAGUE in assists when no one since Stockston has done more. Assists count as offense so to say Felton is doing as good as ridiculous.

Felton is a solid player but to compare him to Rondo's offensive output is foolish. Rondo leads the LEAGUE in assists when no one since Stockston has done more. Assists count as offense so to say Felton is doing as good as ridiculous.

Good thing offense constitutes more than just assists. Points, turnovers, shooting percentages from the field/line/3, etc. All things considered, Felton has indeed been just as productive on the offensive end. Speaking of Rondo, looks like a sprained ankle.

Good thing offense constitutes more than just assists. Points, turnovers, shooting percentages from the field/line/3, etc. All things considered, Felton has indeed been just as productive on the offensive end. Speaking of Rondo, looks like a sprained ankle.

roll.gif
@ that entire sequence by Big Baby, looked like a hapless child

Back
Top Bottom