Boston Help

yo that's MAD far lol.
It's only like 15 miles. Dude has a car and those spots still have MBTA. Just a thought if dude is on a budget.
They have everything in Natick too 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Natick mall, Shoppers World, IMAX, million food places 

I wouldn't mind living there 

They have everything in Natick too 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Natick mall, Shoppers World, IMAX, million food places 

I wouldn't mind living there 
Exactly. And just one town over is Framingham, one of the most Brazilian towns in the US.

Brazilian women
embarassed.gif

Sounds like most of the Bostonians here are wanting you to move along the Rt. 9 area/Mass Pike/Metro West area of town which is nice. I do think that you might like Watertown. The buses run out of Harvard Square and Watertown borders Cambridge as well so it will be an easy commute for you. Watertown is a very safe and still somewhat affordable.

Newton might be a little too much for your budget since it really is one of the most safest neighborhoods but there's a reason why it's nicknamed "Jewton" because it's insanely expensive to live there and it's very affluent. It's definitely up there with Lexington, Arlington, Belmont and those kinds of towns.

As for me, I live in the South Shore which you might never step foot onto. If you do, I can show you around Quincy or "The Q" as they say. We got some pretty good spots for Lobster rolls. And Quincy is fairly cheap and on the red line. FYI.

Massachusetts in general is probably thee single most Brazilian state in the US. I used to work in Framingham and damn near considered taking Brazil World Cup games off because of the traffic.

Back
Top Bottom