Bought my 2nd car today vol. Family man

Originally Posted by jesusinjordans

This thread just turned into comedy. Congrats OP!

OP lives in NM, of course he doesn't have a lawn, his neighborhood looks fine.

My dude, his neighbor has a police Crown Victoria purchased @ a police auction for under 2,500 in the driveway.

Originally Posted by jesusinjordans

This thread just turned into comedy. Congrats OP!

OP lives in NM, of course he doesn't have a lawn, his neighborhood looks fine.

My dude, his neighbor has a police Crown Victoria purchased @ a police auction for under 2,500 in the driveway.

I see dude lives in NM....that would explain the rock lawns (you wanna keep your lawn as low-maintenance as possible in EXTREME heat). Neighborhood doesn't look that bad.  Looked like there are a bunch of single-family homes w. 2-car garages. 

Congrats on the baby & the pickup....

I see dude lives in NM....that would explain the rock lawns (you wanna keep your lawn as low-maintenance as possible in EXTREME heat). Neighborhood doesn't look that bad.  Looked like there are a bunch of single-family homes w. 2-car garages. 

Congrats on the baby & the pickup....

Neighborhood looks like paradise compared to these tough NY streets.
Just goes to show how soft these NTers really are.

That said, when I think of a brand new 3 series...family man is not the first thing that comes to my mind.
Maybe if the thread wouldve said "cum check out my new whip"without any mention of your family life, you wouldn't be getting these salty comments from disgruntled NTers.

Neighborhood looks like paradise compared to these tough NY streets.
Just goes to show how soft these NTers really are.

That said, when I think of a brand new 3 series...family man is not the first thing that comes to my mind.
Maybe if the thread wouldve said "cum check out my new whip"without any mention of your family life, you wouldn't be getting these salty comments from disgruntled NTers.

Thanks for the props. Yea in New Mexico nobody has grass. I hate the rocks but eh... Hopefully I'll be moving to the DMV pretty soon. Oh, as far as my neighbor that dude is a straight hustler. He buys cars from auctions and fixes them up and sales them back to the street pharmacist. I don't mind & I got a brand new .45 that my fiancée is dying to use haha!

As far as how I can afford it. Honestly, most of y'all could to. We drop all this money on kicks and if you were to look in your closet most would have a decent down payment on a car.

I'm active duty military & just got back from my deployment so I had a little extra money. But, on a day by day basis I also have a few side gigs in the IT field & of course the shoe game.

Thanks for the props. Yea in New Mexico nobody has grass. I hate the rocks but eh... Hopefully I'll be moving to the DMV pretty soon. Oh, as far as my neighbor that dude is a straight hustler. He buys cars from auctions and fixes them up and sales them back to the street pharmacist. I don't mind & I got a brand new .45 that my fiancée is dying to use haha!

As far as how I can afford it. Honestly, most of y'all could to. We drop all this money on kicks and if you were to look in your closet most would have a decent down payment on a car.

I'm active duty military & just got back from my deployment so I had a little extra money. But, on a day by day basis I also have a few side gigs in the IT field & of course the shoe game.

That's what's up OP. I was just going for the cheap lulz with the rock comment. Didn't know this was gonna turn into a critique on your life. Do you and congrats again on your new child.

That's what's up OP. I was just going for the cheap lulz with the rock comment. Didn't know this was gonna turn into a critique on your life. Do you and congrats again on your new child.

Nice job on the pickup man..

Dont mind the haters. So what if you live at home. I'd rather have the car I want at a young age rather than an old age. If that means you're saving money by living at home, so what? Independence is overrated..

Nice job on the pickup man..

Dont mind the haters. So what if you live at home. I'd rather have the car I want at a young age rather than an old age. If that means you're saving money by living at home, so what? Independence is overrated..

yall must stay in some high class gated communities to say that looks like a bad neighborhood.

Nice pickup OP

yall must stay in some high class gated communities to say that looks like a bad neighborhood.

Nice pickup OP

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

respect.

*respects OP*

@ a young age like that shifting your focus to a seed and family alone is impressive. still gettin the beamer youve wanted is
pimp.gif

#saltythatthismanis3yrsyoungerthanmeandhasafamilyandnicercar

respect.

*respects OP*

@ a young age like that shifting your focus to a seed and family alone is impressive. still gettin the beamer youve wanted is
pimp.gif

#saltythatthismanis3yrsyoungerthanmeandhasafamilyandnicercar

how much was the down payment?

how much was the down payment?

Back
Top Bottom