Bought my 2nd car today vol. Family man

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Since you have a child you should be investing that money into a home in a better neighborhood by the looks of it. You're 21, I'm curious as to how you're buying these cars when you have a child. I'm suspecting you probably live at home.

laugh.gif
I never understood why people are so quick to hate.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Didn't even read the rest of your post, please show me the HATE? I swear that's one of the most overused [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](and usually in an incorrect manner) [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]terms  in modern language.  [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, nice pickup.
pimp.gif
[/color]
Slang isn't really a "language"
laugh.gif

If you don't understand what I meant by "Hate"/Haters/Salty...then I'm sorry...lol

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Since you have a child you should be investing that money into a home in a better neighborhood by the looks of it. You're 21, I'm curious as to how you're buying these cars when you have a child. I'm suspecting you probably live at home.

laugh.gif
I never understood why people are so quick to hate.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Didn't even read the rest of your post, please show me the HATE? I swear that's one of the most overused [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](and usually in an incorrect manner) [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]terms  in modern language.  [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, nice pickup.
pimp.gif
[/color]
Slang isn't really a "language"
laugh.gif

If you don't understand what I meant by "Hate"/Haters/Salty...then I'm sorry...lol

Originally Posted by imsleepy1234

Congrats on your car!

For the people wondering, the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes C-Class, and the Lexus IS250 is more affordable than you think. My girl got a Toyota Camry XLE, and I got an IS250, and the price of our cars is within 2K of each other.

OP is right, you probably would have a decent amount of down payment if you add up the kicks or clothes that you've purchased.

QFT.

I KNOW THIS FOR SURE IN MY CASE. CLOSE TO 300 PAIRS OF SHOES WITH 5 OF THEM BEING DEADSTOCK 6/11 DMP'S. THE DMP'S ALONE WOULD BE A GOOD DOWN PAYMENT.
laugh.gif

I'M ABOUT TO RETIRE FROM THE SHOE GAME...

Originally Posted by imsleepy1234

Congrats on your car!

For the people wondering, the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes C-Class, and the Lexus IS250 is more affordable than you think. My girl got a Toyota Camry XLE, and I got an IS250, and the price of our cars is within 2K of each other.

OP is right, you probably would have a decent amount of down payment if you add up the kicks or clothes that you've purchased.

QFT.

I KNOW THIS FOR SURE IN MY CASE. CLOSE TO 300 PAIRS OF SHOES WITH 5 OF THEM BEING DEADSTOCK 6/11 DMP'S. THE DMP'S ALONE WOULD BE A GOOD DOWN PAYMENT.
laugh.gif

I'M ABOUT TO RETIRE FROM THE SHOE GAME...

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Nice car and congrats on the youngling, but what's up with the rock lawns? Y'all live in a quarry?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lls @ living in a quarry but congrats on the beamer and little lady

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Nice car and congrats on the youngling, but what's up with the rock lawns? Y'all live in a quarry?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lls @ living in a quarry but congrats on the beamer and little lady

First of all, congrats OP. Now, just my observation. I can see why OP wanted to post it, but I also see the side of why people "hate" on OP. I know you are happy OP, and that's great and all, but if you were truly happy and didn't want to show, I doubt you would come to NT to show. Who cares what this message board thinks? Go enjoy your car and family, NT will always be here for what it is (whatever that may be). We live in such a "look at me society" where people feel the need to put so many details of their life on the internet so freely, then get upset when you get feedback that doesn't jive with how you are feeling. That's just the breaks. It seems like OP wasn't fazed by detractors anyway, which is cool. It seems like people other than OP were quick to jump at others. Smh. Also, why are some of you asking how much the down payment was for the car anyway? That's rather personal and y'all should stay out of that man's pockets. That's just my observation....

First of all, congrats OP. Now, just my observation. I can see why OP wanted to post it, but I also see the side of why people "hate" on OP. I know you are happy OP, and that's great and all, but if you were truly happy and didn't want to show, I doubt you would come to NT to show. Who cares what this message board thinks? Go enjoy your car and family, NT will always be here for what it is (whatever that may be). We live in such a "look at me society" where people feel the need to put so many details of their life on the internet so freely, then get upset when you get feedback that doesn't jive with how you are feeling. That's just the breaks. It seems like OP wasn't fazed by detractors anyway, which is cool. It seems like people other than OP were quick to jump at others. Smh. Also, why are some of you asking how much the down payment was for the car anyway? That's rather personal and y'all should stay out of that man's pockets. That's just my observation....

Originally Posted by beh235

I would guess they asked because he created the initial thread? Don't want questions than don't post. 

Back
Top Bottom