Bouncer Abusing Power (Accused of having drugs) *!%@ VIDEO*

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why dude even go into the bathroom with him? Also, how do you as a grown man allow someone to do that to you? Could have at least got a good jab and ran once the door was open.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why dude even go into the bathroom with him? Also, how do you as a grown man allow someone to do that to you? Could have at least got a good jab and ran once the door was open.

White boys get maimed every day, b.

ayooo @ bringing dude in the basement to "dismantle" him, though.

White boys get maimed every day, b.

ayooo @ bringing dude in the basement to "dismantle" him, though.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How do you not swing back? 
alien.gif
[/color]
only reason I can think is he knew the footage would release, but that's doubtful 
laugh.gif

I would have swung first, when he was playing games on the phone, knowing damn well I would have worn that L 
laugh.gif

alien.gif
[/color]
only reason I can think is he knew the footage would release, but that's doubtful 
laugh.gif

I would have swung first, when he was playing games on the phone, knowing damn well I would have worn that L 
laugh.gif

^^D Staxx you can go to YouTube and just put "bouncer abusing power" and it should come up.

^^D Staxx you can go to YouTube and just put "bouncer abusing power" and it should come up.

saw the WorldStarHipHop label, saw how this was being recorded, already knew it was fake, case closed, WSHH is trash and so are you for checking it on the daily

saw the WorldStarHipHop label, saw how this was being recorded, already knew it was fake, case closed, WSHH is trash and so are you for checking it on the daily

alien.gif
[/color]

You don't see the difference in size and might?

Dude would've got killed if he took a swing back, whether it landed or not.

grin.gif

alien.gif
[/color]

You don't see the difference in size and might?

Dude would've got killed if he took a swing back, whether it landed or not.

grin.gif

Can't be me son...

Although I did catch it one time at a club about 12 years ago in NYC called Sound Factory I think it was...

Wasn't even my beef either some dudes at the job I was working at went with their homies... one of their homies got into it with the bouncer there and was getting pummeled and I went to help him out... got my @%#% beat too, but dude who I went to help dipped as soon as I had the bouncers attention and I caught a bad beating.

Matter of fact most of the times that I got into problems it was because of other peoples drama.

Damn, this video's all over the internet. Wouldnt be surprised if this hits a major news network.

It looks like whoever is filming it is a buddy of the bouncer.

Back
Top Bottom