Bouncer Abusing Power (Accused of having drugs) *!%@ VIDEO*

Damn, this video's all over the internet. Wouldnt be surprised if this hits a major news network.

It looks like whoever is filming it is a buddy of the bouncer.

Can't be me son...

Although I did catch it one time at a club about 12 years ago in NYC called Sound Factory I think it was...

Wasn't even my beef either some dudes at the job I was working at went with their homies... one of their homies got into it with the bouncer there and was getting pummeled and I went to help him out... got my @%#% beat too, but dude who I went to help dipped as soon as I had the bouncers attention and I caught a bad beating.

Matter of fact most of the times that I got into problems it was because of other peoples drama.

This happens a lot in Australian nightclubs. Bouncers down here abuse their powers all the time.

Taking people to backalleys to beat the snot out of them and other such nonsense.

This happens a lot in Australian nightclubs. Bouncers down here abuse their powers all the time.

Taking people to backalleys to beat the snot out of them and other such nonsense.

false imprisonment anyone? I would have just started yelling and banging on the door loud as I could. aint nobody holding me against my will in a public establishment.

false imprisonment anyone? I would have just started yelling and banging on the door loud as I could. aint nobody holding me against my will in a public establishment.

Surprised? Most bouncers want to do that all the time. The only reason they don't is that most folks don't go dolo. 

Surprised? Most bouncers want to do that all the time. The only reason they don't is that most folks don't go dolo. 

call me a *%*#% but dude got the height and weight advantage on me so i know if i fight him 1 on 1 im takin the L and he's probably gonna spin things around as in he did it in self defense, so once he threw the first punch, im kicking him in the nuts as hard as i possibly can and running out of their as fast as possible either that or i'd be on some calm cool and collected type stuff knowing i wanna explode on the inside and call some of my boys, wait til the club lets out and follow him to his car, and then follow him home and watch him look in shock when 5 dudes with bats come out the car talkin about, "hey buddy boy remember that stuff you pulled at the club? paybacks a female dog aint it"

call me a *%*#% but dude got the height and weight advantage on me so i know if i fight him 1 on 1 im takin the L and he's probably gonna spin things around as in he did it in self defense, so once he threw the first punch, im kicking him in the nuts as hard as i possibly can and running out of their as fast as possible either that or i'd be on some calm cool and collected type stuff knowing i wanna explode on the inside and call some of my boys, wait til the club lets out and follow him to his car, and then follow him home and watch him look in shock when 5 dudes with bats come out the car talkin about, "hey buddy boy remember that stuff you pulled at the club? paybacks a female dog aint it"

Tried watching this on 3 different sites. The vid just stops right at 1:50.
Edit: Just saw it. Bouncers are pathetic

Tried watching this on 3 different sites. The vid just stops right at 1:50.
Edit: Just saw it. Bouncers are pathetic

Punk %!! bouncer pickin on a frail %!! kid. Dude was going on his phone and through his wallet while he just sat there and watched. He obviously aint bout that life. Thing is what he did is probably worse then even selling the coke hope he has fun doing some time in prison.

Punk %!! bouncer pickin on a frail %!! kid. Dude was going on his phone and through his wallet while he just sat there and watched. He obviously aint bout that life. Thing is what he did is probably worse then even selling the coke hope he has fun doing some time in prison.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I would have just started yelling and banging on the door loud as I could. aint nobody holding me against my will in a public establishment.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I would have just started yelling and banging on the door loud as I could. aint nobody holding me against my will in a public establishment.

laugh.gif

I myself.... would of took flight when he was looking through the phone.

I hope that big $++ dude gets his face smashed in.

Dude said some shiii iiittt at the end like he aint NO B. What he did to that dude was a B move.

I myself.... would of took flight when he was looking through the phone.

I hope that big $++ dude gets his face smashed in.

Dude said some shiii iiittt at the end like he aint NO B. What he did to that dude was a B move.

Disturbing, what's even worse is the intolerance of the people posting on the clubs facebook page

Disturbing, what's even worse is the intolerance of the people posting on the clubs facebook page

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
 and i aint even mad at that
laugh.gif
 makes me wanna light that dudes house/car on fire
devil.gif
mad.gif
. he probably set out to pick a weaker, richer, preferably white dude from the get-go.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
 and i aint even mad at that
laugh.gif
 makes me wanna light that dudes house/car on fire
devil.gif
mad.gif
. he probably set out to pick a weaker, richer, preferably white dude from the get-go.

Back
Top Bottom