Bouncer Abusing Power (Accused of having drugs) *!%@ VIDEO*

swift kick to the groin, then when he bends over throw/slam his head into the mirror & get outta dodge bro! my man looked terrified. couldn't be me

swift kick to the groin, then when he bends over throw/slam his head into the mirror & get outta dodge bro! my man looked terrified. couldn't be me

i watched the video again, dude made him bow to him tho and took his money as a sacrafice.

%%$% a court settlement, if im that white dude im doing some crazy derranged type stuff to the bouncer now that his address and personal info is out there.

i watched the video again, dude made him bow to him tho and took his money as a sacrafice.

%%$% a court settlement, if im that white dude im doing some crazy derranged type stuff to the bouncer now that his address and personal info is out there.

Regardless if he was selling drugs or not, thats not how you handle that situation. Karma is a B

Regardless if he was selling drugs or not, thats not how you handle that situation. Karma is a B

I don't see what the issue is. It got a great review on yelp

"Overall great place.

You walk into the bathroom, and it just randomly hits you how fantastic it really is. If theres every a place you'd want to get trapped in THIS IS THE PLACE.

Employees are top notch as well, I swear, near the end of my visit I just started bowing down before the people who work there. I know tipping a few times is routine at these places to show the staff appreciation, but I couldn't tip these guys enough. At one point actually felt like they were just reaching into my wallet and taking money.

I wish someone had taped my adventure here so I could re-live it everyday"  

laugh.gif

"Overall great place.

You walk into the bathroom, and it just randomly hits you how fantastic it really is. If theres every a place you'd want to get trapped in THIS IS THE PLACE.

Employees are top notch as well, I swear, near the end of my visit I just started bowing down before the people who work there. I know tipping a few times is routine at these places to show the staff appreciation, but I couldn't tip these guys enough. At one point actually felt like they were just reaching into my wallet and taking money.

laugh.gif

"Overall great place.

roll.gif

"Overall great place.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

"Overall great place.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

"Overall great place.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ncjamn wrote:

"Overall great place.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 tooo #%#$+*% fuuny!

Also
laugh.gif
 @ dude walking those weak !!+ dogs when the cameras ran up on him.

ncjamn wrote:

"Overall great place.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 tooo #%#$+*% fuuny!

Also
laugh.gif
 @ dude walking those weak !!+ dogs when the cameras ran up on him.

Back
Top Bottom