Bouncer Abusing Power (Accused of having drugs) *!%@ VIDEO*

185698_1854304236407_1204835470_2224117_8173101_n.jpg

At the very least I would've been plotting my revenge the moment I left the bathroom. Apparently, this guy just let it go? Disgusting video, and I wouldn't mind seeing this guy have the back of his skull bashed in with a brick.

At the very least I would've been plotting my revenge the moment I left the bathroom. Apparently, this guy just let it go? Disgusting video, and I wouldn't mind seeing this guy have the back of his skull bashed in with a brick.

Be patient.. wait til the club lets out. And Just do what you have to do, Even if your not about that life, maybe he has a car.. have fun with it.

what's the clubs face book page ? i'm curious to hear what people are saying.

Be patient.. wait til the club lets out. And Just do what you have to do, Even if your not about that life, maybe he has a car.. have fun with it.

what's the clubs face book page ? i'm curious to hear what people are saying.

look at how he was wiping his nose at the beginning though, dude probably was selling drugs. probably flushed it down the toilet or something

look at how he was wiping his nose at the beginning though, dude probably was selling drugs. probably flushed it down the toilet or something

Originally Posted by bleach

doesnt matter, he is not the law. had no right treating him like that.

Apparently the guy wasn't a bouncer. He is/was the clubs manager or something like that and the guy filming was his bodyguard. Don't know if that is true but that's what i found.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

i agree he took it too far, but its not like the kid was totally innocent

Apparently the guy wasn't a bouncer. He is/was the clubs manager or something like that and the guy filming was his bodyguard. Don't know if that is true but that's what i found.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

i agree he took it too far, but its not like the kid was totally innocent

hahaha kid was terry cloth... if that was me, me and a cpl homies would be in the parking lot at 1:59am with the Louisvilles on deck...

also the bow woulda never took place... u could tell white boy wasnt innocent tho, actin mad shifty... why not threaten to call the cops? defend urself? he was jus tryna get outta dodge n big dude knew it

nuthin to see here

hahaha kid was terry cloth... if that was me, me and a cpl homies would be in the parking lot at 1:59am with the Louisvilles on deck...

also the bow woulda never took place... u could tell white boy wasnt innocent tho, actin mad shifty... why not threaten to call the cops? defend urself? he was jus tryna get outta dodge n big dude knew it

nuthin to see here

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

u could tell white boy wasnt innocent tho, actin mad shifty... why not threaten to call the cops? defend urself? he was jus tryna get outta dodge n big dude knew it

nuthin to see here
exactly.  i really dont feel sorry for him, he put himself in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom