Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

If Souljah gets washed will he still act like a tough guy?

I got $500 on Bhris Breezy. May put $100 on SBeezy from GDPiru in case he try to pull some Floyd type ****

Mike Tyson in :rofl:. Is everybody not loving this? These SB threads may be thread of the year

Soulja Boy already mvp of 2017 no matter what. Son is bringing the world together.

Last edited:
Winner should be forced to go 3 rounds in the octogon with the silverback gorilla himself, Sheek Louch

Bhris is more than likely going to be on that boogersugar before the bout, he better make sure it's enough and he doesn't come down at the wrong time. Could end up like Rhonda.

Am I the only one who wants to run Money May's bald head for good luck? I feel like if you rub son head, 100 grand in cash just gonna fall from the sky

Am I the only one who wants to run Money May's bald head for good luck? I feel like if you rub son head, 100 grand in cash just gonna fall from the sky

That's just life size dandruff

50 cent should be prized with an award he's up there with the greats : Mother Teresa, Dennis Rodman, Barack Obama,Sean Penn, and Papa Johns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom