Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

For real. You got cats like young yatchy talkin bout big and pac were overrated smh
Don't even know who Yachty is llol. Plus we have this bs mumble rap nonsense. Dudes can't flow anymore and they rap about nonsense. Rappers back in the day used to talk about real ish, now all these dudes talk about spending $ on Thots and getting high. I'm an R & B head now and I listen to other genres too.

I've been thinking and saying the same thing. Nas was right Hip Hop is Dead

Nas is always right

He also said
"If you ill come get me, cus I ain't runnin..if your guns of the hook then we'll both be gunnin"

Don't even know who Yachty is llol. Plus we have this bs mumble rap nonsense. Dudes can't flow anymore and they rap about nonsense. Rappers back in the day used to talk about real ish, now all these dudes talk about spending $ on Thots and getting high. I'm an R & B head now and I listen to other genres too.

I only ever seen clips/videos of dude. Never took in his music. Looks like a goof. This mumble rap and glorifying poppin pills and sippin lean is straight garbage. Seen an interview a while back with Mega and he said dudes out here glorifying and celebrating being junkies. Back in the day you never seen a crackhead or a dope fiend brag about getting high. **** true af.

I just bump the old stuff over and over or **** around bump jazz or something. My homie put me on to Gil Scott Heron several yrs ago, his work is amazing imo.

Both are NTers..
roll.gif

This ***** talking about Rhianna, dating Teyana Taylor :lol:

:rofl:

This was over some nonsense but the more comes out its becoming real beef just due to how dudes are getting exposed over insecurities and ******* ya ex-girls.

This is before Chris was snorting all that Cole :rofl:

Son talking about CB beating Rhianna in front of Floyd :lol:

Mad new to NT :lol:

Last edited:
Floyd too old to be around this foolishness. Floyd sitting there looking like damn why am I here with him?

its becoming real beef just due to how dudes are getting exposed over insecurities and ******* ya ex-girls.

this has been the rap game since like 05-06, all these rappers is insecure AF just trying to flex and passively diss each other.

ant no real lyrical combat happening no more, its just doods tryna roast each other.

Last edited:
I legit hope SB wins. That would be more entertaining.

Shout out to Op for the thread title btw.
wayyyyy more entertaining and hilarious if Soulja wins.

double points for a knock down.

exponential points for a known out.

Under Card:

Orlando Brown vs Raven Symone

Omarion/Chris Stokes vs Raz B

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom