Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

I cant lie i wanna see this lol

Gonna be a HUGE L for the loser.

EPIC if ko

BUT.........HUGE FAIL if its a draw and they make up.

Last edited:
They should should make it a royal rumble and have ray j booty goons surrounding thebring to handle whoevever get thrown out

This fight will be fixed for sb to win. With brown being the heavy favorite and all those bets being placed on cb watch how Vegas cleans up.

What type of gloves are they wearing. People being setup to pay for the worst amateur boxing match in pay per view history. I remember Woodstock making sticky fingers his female in the runner up to this nonsense.

Last edited:
The oldhead BG Knoccout (use to rap for Ruthless Records & put out some classic Snoop Dogg/DPG disses) is speaking the truth on his IG page. Glad to see somebody taking the highroad instead of leading these two bozos down a path of destruction.

https://www.instagram.com/bgknocc.out/

People been telling these clowns this for years. Like really, how stupid do you have to be, to be a milionaire THEN go to the hood where people are trying to escape? Let these clowns keep doing this stupid **** until reality hits hard enough to make some sense for them. Only way for hard head ****** to learn. People been trying to curb them to positive but they're not listening. If Chris almost losing it all didn't fix this after the Rihanna incident, what will?

Last edited:
People been telling these clowns this for years. Like really, how stupid do you have to be, to be a milionaire THEN go to the hood where people are trying to escape? Let these clowns keep doing this stupid **** until reality hits hard enough to make some sense for them. Only way for hard head ****** to learn. People been trying to curb them to positive but they're not listening. If Chris almost losing it all didn't fix this after the Rihanna incident, what will?
Well Them "Getting Down" With the Set Is Them Agreeing To Pay The Set Money For Protection, Which is Necessary Is A City Full Of Gang Bangin Savages Who Would See A Chris Brown & Soulja Boy As Legit Food If They Were Not Affiliated 

Back
Top Bottom