Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Baby and Wayne went from Crips to bloods. :lol:

Birdman became a 5 star overnight. :lol:

Y'all gotta stop that :lol:.

They was never crips. Them NO ***** wore "Soulja rags" back then. They wasn't trippin off no colors til later.

In before someone posts that pic with baby throwing up a C for "Caliope"....and says it's crip [emoji]128580[/emoji] :lol:

They was never crips. Them NO ***** wore "Soulja rags" back then. They wasn't trippin off no colors til later.

In before someone posts that pic with baby throwing up a C for "Caliope"....and says it's crip [emoji]128580[/emoji] :lol:

Nah ***** theres a way to throw up a C and another way to throw up CRIP.

the way that he threw up that C was for CRIP.

Soulja rags were never and never will be blue.

Your real quick to speak on the south when you aint even from here.

Chill out draco.

Last edited:
Yea they used to wear multiple different flags ..... I never heard my any crip reference from cash money ....people seen that screenshot from one video with baby with a blue flag and ran with it

Baby and Wayne went from Crips to bloods. :lol:

Birdman became a 5 star overnight. :lol:

So it's just a coincidence that Wayne and Baby went from always wearing blue flags to red flags? :lol:

Snoop had a few dudes rocking blue flags through the 90's then when it became cool to be a blood everybody jumped on that. That's what Wayne has always done. He jumps on trends.

Last edited:
Nah ***** theres a way to throw up a C and another way to throw up CRIP.

the way that he threw up that C was for CRIP.

Soulja rags were never and never will be blue.

Your real quick to speak on the south when you aint even from here.

Chill out draco.

Still waiting on you BM to make me them tortillas :nerd:

She do some curls yet? Them biceps was looking real Larry Holmes like. Flabby and sick. No bueno.

And I'll continue to speak on whaveter I have knowledge in :lol:.

You stop speaking on Black culture....I'll stop speaking on the south.

Deal :nerd:

Last edited:
Oooo ****. Max b would be disappointed in this wave on wave beef

So it's just a coincidence that Wayne and Baby went from always wearing blue flags to red flags? :lol:

Snoop had a few dudes rocking blue flags through the 90's then when it became cool to be a blood everybody jumped on that. That's what Wayne has always done. He jumps on trends.

Dog....it wasn't bout nothing :lol:.

Them ***** just wore whatever color bandana they could find. Red, Blue, Yellow, Camo.....it ain't matter.

View media item 2296789View media item 2296791View media item 2296792View media item 2296793

Last edited:
wavycrocket wavycrocket is right. Baby and them never claimed Crip. People just took that still from the video and ran with it. The C was for Caliope or Cash Money. I forgot which one.

Gotta be for cash money Cuz all them ****** from different places. Still don't change how baby became 5 star over a summer and Wayne became this blood at 20 something. Sad.

I'm just confused on why Bloods would let Young Thug rep them. At some point the publicity of some freakshow representing your gang and making it look bad has to outweigh the money from extortion :lol:

Gotta be for cash money Cuz all them ****** from different places. Still don't change how baby became 5 star over a summer and Wayne became this blood at 20 something. Sad.

Any rapper becoming a blood after making it big doesn't make sense. Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, etc. were famous and were multi-millionaires since their teenage years. No potential fan was sitting around thinking "Damn, those dudes are good, but they're missing the necessary gang affiliation for me to accept their music."

Last edited:

I agree. I know that, and this is why I added the following after editing my post:

At some point the publicity of some freakshow representing your gang and making it look bad has to outweigh the money from extortion :lol:

I mean if you're some dude in the hood trying to recruit people to join your gang, and YOUNG THUG is the public face of your gang, I think you have a problem :lol:

Last edited:
No respect for gangs on my end (that's why I dislike CB, Lil Wayne, etc. even more); just trying to see the logic behind these decisions.

Young thug was dirty lil blood Jeffrey before rap. He got a lil rep down in the A, that's why he can talk about the **** he do and dress and say what he does. I've never understood dudes who been rich their whole life wanting to join a gang tho. Wayne, CB, bow wow etc, been rich before they could buy cigarettes then go buy a Sams club blood membership. Do crips allow this false flagging?

Bow Wow is gang affiliated now too? man. why??? Dude has been rich even longer than CB and Lil Wayne. Didn't he start rapping when he was 10 or something?

I spent part of my childhood in a Norteno neighborhood in SF before my parents moved to the suburbs. Never once did I think about getting into that life, especially AFTER we moved out. I would've looked like a complete idiot going to a good high school and getting good grades while also wearing red flags and 49ers jerseys. I don't get why rappers that are 100x more fortunate than I was get a pass :lol:

Last edited:
Bow Wow is gang affiliated now too? man. why??? Dude has been rich even longer than CB and Lil Wayne. Didn't he start rapping when he was 10 or something?

I spent part of my childhood in a Norteno neighborhood in SF before my parents moved to the suburbs. Never once did I think about getting into that life, especially AFTER we moved out. I would've looked like a complete idiot going to a good high school and getting good grades while also wearing red flags and 49ers jerseys. I don't get why rappers that are 100x more fortunate than I was get a pass :lol:
I never understood this. what if you really like the 9ers tho? or you from LA and really rock with the Dodgers and you rep your team and city.

Last edited:

I never understood this. what if you really like the 9ers tho? or you from LA and really rock with the Dodgers and you rep your team and city.

when i was in high school, you couldn't rock RAIDERS or (LA) KINGS jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom