Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

I never understood this. what if you really like the 9ers tho? or you from LA and really rock with the Dodgers and you rep your team and city.

I was referring to the combination of the 49ers jersey and red flag.

View media item 2296867
Completely different intention than repping a sports team, especially with the number 14 on your shirt :lol: You have to remember that in California, many of the sports team/logo apparel are just symbols for what gang you're in. Many of the dudes in LA wearing KC hats have never watched a baseball game in their lives :lol:

Last edited:
when i was in high school, you couldn't rock RAIDERS or (LA) KINGS jerseys.
Raiders and 49ers jerseys were forbidden in my local schools too :lol: Any time you saw a dude on the street with a #13 Raiders jersey or a #14 49ers jersey, it was best to go back the way you came if you had even the slightest amount of blue or red on you :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
basically what im reading from this whole thread is that cali is dumb af

Last edited:
basically what im reading from this whole thread is that cali is dumb af

Gang culture in Cali has died down A LOT in the past 10-15 years though. Most of the things I mentioned were in the 90s and early 2000s. I'm not saying those gangs still aren't out there, but back in the day I couldn't walk through many neighborhoods while wearing certain colors, certain shoes, etc. The same neighborhood I was afraid to walk in at night as a kid is full of hipster bars and overpriced coffee shops now. Gentrification has many negative aspects, but I guess that is the one positive thing tat comes out of it (although what should've happened is the cities combatting the source of crime BEFORE rich white kids moved in).

Many of those dudes moved to Stockton or Central Cali cause they couldn't afford to live in the Bay/LA anymore. Those are the only places I see gang affiliated people in non gang neighborhoods :lol: That's what makes Chris Brown repping Blood in 2017 even more hilarious, as if majority of the places he's around in LA aren't cleaned up/upscale areas with practically no gang presence

Last edited:
and people have the nerve to talk about miami looool

A. gangs are minimal and even the gang bangers do not glorify it

B. they actually bang and keep it between themselves and dont let the celebrities or citizens join in on their fun

C. all the gangsters in miami grow out of it by the time theyre 20ish from my experience. you dont see the family gangs like cali/chicago where these old lowlive scumbags are glorified.

I'm just confused on why Bloods would let Young Thug rep them. At some point the publicity of some freakshow representing your gang and making it look bad has to outweigh the money from extortion
laugh.gif
according to ATL nters he has street cred 

Raiders and 49ers jerseys were forbidden in my local schools too :lol: Any time you saw a dude on the street with a #13 Raiders jersey or a #14 49ers jersey, it was best to go back the way you came if you had even the slightest amount of blue or red on you :smh: :lol:

Mission St. and East Oakland is the only places I had someone mention something about me wearing red and blue(both were Giants hat coincidentally). Everywhere else in the bay, no one even noticed or cared(Hayward, San Jo, EPA, Richmond, etc.).

Mission St. and East Oakland is the only places I had someone mention something about me wearing red and blue(both were Giants hat coincidentally). Everywhere else in the bay, no one even noticed or cared(Hayward, San Jo, EPA, Richmond, etc.).

It was like that in the Mission for me as a kid, but there used to also be a large Norteno/Sureno presence in East/South San Jose back in the day. We moved there around 2000 when the Evergreen area was just being built, so you still had a large presence of low lives back then. Of course, it's completely different now due to all the well off and educated families that moved into the area over the past 17-18 years or so.

Last edited:
It was like that in the Mission for me as a kid, but there used to also be a large Norteno/Sureno presence in East/South San Jose back in the day. We moved there around 2000 when the Evergreen area was just being built, so you still had a large presence of low lives back then. Of course, it's completely different now due to the large amount of well off families that moved into the area.
Yeah, I think me not being Hispanic got me a pass for the most part. Had some Salvadoran/Mexican friends careful about what they rocked back then. Nowadays, if you dress good(fitted) wearing red or blue, you'll most likely get ignored, unless you're really in a ****** situation.

It was like that in the Mission for me as a kid, but there used to also be a large Norteno/Sureno presence in East/South San Jose back in the day. We moved there around 2000 when the Evergreen area was just being built, so you still had a large presence of low lives back then. Of course, it's completely different now due to all the well off and educated families that moved into the area over the past 17-18 years or so.
It's weird because San jo seems worse now. Did they all just relocate to ESSJ?

On the side-note, I never rocked Sharks gear even though I wanted to because I didn't want to been seen as affiliated when I lived in San Leandro.

Last edited:
I'm not Latino either, but I definitely didn't do myself any favors with my stereotypical fashion sense. When I went to a 75% white private high school in my Dickies, plaid shirt, buzzed hair, and Cortez, I was wondering why all the white kids in their Hollister and A&F tees were looking at me funny on the first day of school :rofl: I grew out of it by sophomore year though.

My parents tell me San Jose crime rate is going up again, and I believe them. They live in an affluent neighborhood, but the homes in that area get burglarized almost every month. Someone actually smashed through the backyard door of my parents' house a few months back, and thankfully the ADT alarm scared them off. Some dude stole my neighbors Benz and also stole my parents' recycling bin the same night :stoneface: :lol: All the goons moved out of the area, but they come back just to rob the people that live there now.

I live in San Mateo at the moment where nothing happens, both in terms of crime and entertainment :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: reminds me of when I moved from JA to the BX as a kid still rocking my blue flag (it's hot, everyone rocks a 'kerchief) thinking it was all sweet and that was just some Cali ****. Almost got jumped a few times. Big crip saved me thinking I was just a lil hard head ***** from another set, but I was just legit naive.

I'm not Latino either, but I definitely didn't do myself any favors with my stereotypical fashion sense. When I went to a 75% white private high school in my Dickies, plaid shirt, buzzed hair, and Cortez, I was wondering why all the white kids in their Hollister and A&F tees were looking at me funny on the first day of school :rofl: I grew out of it by sophomore year though.

My parents tell me San Jose crime rate is going up a lot, and I believe them. They live in an affluent neighborhood, but the homes in that area get burglarized almost every month. Someone actually smashed through the backyard door of my parents' house a few months back, and thankfully the ADT alarm scared them off. All the goons moved out of the area, but they come back just to rob the people that live there now.

I live in San Mateo at the moment where nothing happens, both in terms of crime and entertainment :lol:
Damn thought you were Hispanic the whole time. Honestly didn't know Cortez's were a thing in Mission either.

Sucks that San Jo got worse though, I actually like downtown San Jo since it relaxing.

Downtown SJ is actually nice now in most parts. The entire place used to be a dump back in the day :x

I'm not Latino but get mistaken for one often. I look like my dad, who is a very tan Portuguese guy with black hair, so everyone thinks we are Mexican (that's why living in Norteno/Sureno neighborhoods was problematic)

Last edited:
Still waiting on you BM to make me them tortillas :nerd:

She do some curls yet? Them biceps was looking real Larry Holmes like. Flabby and sick. No bueno.

And I'll continue to speak on whaveter I have knowledge in :lol:.

You stop speaking on Black culture....I'll stop speaking on the south.

Deal :nerd:

Aint nada wrong wit arm booty, go grab you some.

Im black btw.

Last edited:

Still waiting on you BM to make me them tortillas
nerd.gif

She do some curls yet? Them biceps was looking real Larry Holmes like. Flabby and sick. No bueno.

And I'll continue to speak on whaveter I have knowledge in
laugh.gif

You stop speaking on Black culture....I'll stop speaking on the south.

Deal
nerd.gif

Im black btw.
I thought you were Mexican bro

I'm not Latino either, but I definitely didn't do myself any favors with my stereotypical fashion sense. When I went to a 75% white private high school in my Dickies, plaid shirt, buzzed hair, and Cortez, I was wondering why all the white kids in their Hollister and A&F tees were looking at me funny on the first day of school
roll.gif
I grew out of it by sophomore year though.

My parents tell me San Jose crime rate is going up again, and I believe them. They live in an affluent neighborhood, but the homes in that area get burglarized almost every month. Someone actually smashed through the backyard door of my parents' house a few months back, and thankfully the ADT alarm scared them off. Some dude stole my neighbors Benz and also stole my parents' recycling bin the same night
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
All the goons moved out of the area, but they come back just to rob the people that live there now.

I live in San Mateo at the moment where nothing happens, both in terms of crime and entertainment
laugh.gif
Oh the memories 
laugh.gif

Who started this dumb @#$ Blood trend? Lil Wayne? I'm not talking about artists who actually grew up in LA (although I suspect many of them are the same way). I'm talking dudes like Young Thug claiming to Blood :stoneface: :lol:

Lil' Wayne and Dipset

nah, fake blood & crip sets starting showing up in NYC da mid 90's but before that NYC always had random Street gangs.

Jim Jones was probably da 1st wave of those early blood sets in NYC (nine trey)

NYC cats never worshiped da gang life compared to worshipping da dipped and flossy drug dealer....u wanted to be that guy

Im black btw.

You done said you're Mexican on NT than one can count :lol:.

Mecxicans want to be a part of the African diaspora now :nerd: :lol:

Applebees still disrepekful to mexican culture for makin a quesadilla burger combination.

Meskins aint been the minority in texas for a minute [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

When me and another mexican family moved on the block in a white neighborhood, they started movin out as more hispanics and blacks started movin in.

Its like in their minds, we cant all co exist in the sameneighborhood or we bring the value down or something. Its stupid.

Technically there's no real gangs in Atlanta
I've been to ATL and its mostly just dance crews that beef with each other. You might see one dance crew getting it in at the Quik Trip, hittin the folk and ju ju ing on a beat, and when the other dance crew from a different zone comes through without checking in, it starts to get staticky. Of course one thing leads to the next, they start verbally assaulting each other and then one cat comes out the blue with the "you wasn't talking that talk last night when I was at ya house" talk and then that's when bullets fly. Guns are legal down there so it's cats carrying mossbergs in their girbaud pants leg. ****** is crazy down there. Someone gets hit, then police pull up and 4 ppl start telling on each other. This is all facts, I seen it on First 48

I love Atlanta tho, shoutout to the Varsity. They got some good hot dogs. The ppl there are cool. It's def a polar opposite of the daily rudeness of NY that I love
roll.gif

Remember in that I Miss You remix song when Jay said Big would be ashamed that NY was gang banging?

Btw, Taxstone kills me with claiming he is/was a Blood but constantly throwing shade to the West/South.

Remember in that I Miss You remix song when Jay said Big would be ashamed that NY was gang banging?

Btw, Taxstone kills me with claiming he is/was a Blood but constantly throwing shade to the West/South.

Tax constantly clowns gangbanging in general. He goes at his east coast bloods, his old OGs etc. ***** just grew up and realized how flawed bangin is at this point.

All the OGs vouch for Tax. T. Rogers stamped him.

Back
Top Bottom