Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Chris Brown ain't going on a world tour at this point in his career no time soon.  For starters he's banned from several countries do to his criminal record

and 2nd I don't think he has the musical cache currently that would demand a world tour

He'll tour state side so he can continue stalking Karreuche
You are crazy if you think Chris Brown's music is anywhere near cold or not in demand of a world tour....

The kid is one of the most talented consistently since 2005.
i can't see it, not right now

Last edited:

I remember after he ****** up rihanna chicks were telling me to my face it was probly her fault and they aint care.

Had me going 
eek.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
 This ***** could OJ a chick and these **** would still put on that cape for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris hit her before. I normally try to give the man the benefit of the doubt in these situations but Chris has been a HAN for a long time.

Definitely will be watching on lunch break.
I remember a clip from one of his concerts around 2010, chicks were screaming through the fence talking about they'll sell their soul to the devil to meet him :rofl:

Definitely will be watching on lunch break.
I remember a clip from one of his concerts around 2010, chicks were screaming through the fence talking about they'll sell their soul to the devil to meet him :rofl:

Damn them o’s were lost...

Back
Top Bottom