Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

:rofl: @ anyone believing a word that comes out of Soulja mouth

Of course this fight was never happening.

Man they said they signed a contract. The sit down with Floyd. Dudes were training and everything. I was gonna order ppv HD have chips salsa the whole 9. :frown:

Lol @ the gang talk in the previous pages

Schoolboy Q is the most famous crip out there now btw
He doesn't make it cool or anything though
In fact he is trying to put some people from his set on the rap game

Chris Brown ain't going on a world tour at this point in his career no time soon.  For starters he's banned from several countries do to his criminal record

and 2nd I don't think he has the musical cache currently that would demand a world tour

He'll tour state side so he can continue stalking Karreuche

They might be opportunistic but when you have a famous celebrity trying to claim something they never been apart of, you can bet he's getting taxed one way or the other.  Claiming a gang w/o putting in work doesn't come for free.  Chris punked out because he realized it might actually be a close fight.  He didn't back out due to the 'leechers'.  They are still in his pockets.

Chris Brown ain't going on a world tour at this point in his career no time soon.  For starters he's banned from several countries do to his criminal record

and 2nd I don't think he has the musical cache currently that would demand a world tour

He'll tour state side so he can continue stalking Karreuche
You are crazy if you think Chris Brown's music is anywhere near cold or not in demand of a world tour....

The kid is one of the most talented consistently since 2005.

Chris Brown is a worthless piece of ****.
yeah, it's time for people to stop taking up for him.  It's crazy how many excuses get made for this guy, by women no less
I remember after he ****** up rihanna chicks were telling me to my face it was probly her fault and they aint care.

Had me going 
eek.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
 This ***** could OJ a chick and these **** would still put on that cape for him.

Back
Top Bottom