Bow Wow Shows New DMPs

tongue.gif
Well, atleast that's what he calls them.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at this clown. I really hate this dude. Why does jbgive this dude products like that, he is so lame

He said defining moments as he was pullin out his cdp 3's ! Called the cdp 8's Og's !

He did get one thing right though, the laser 1's are Stupid !

indifferent.gif

wow I just heard every played out hip-hop phrase that has ever existed. bow-wow, you are crazy stupid. and I don't mean that in a good way
na wha I'm sayin'?

Word.Gentry need 2 attach a little info/history card to the shoes when they send them 2 these clowns. Why does he insist on keep saying OG.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

he is a clownn... why does he said sstupid and crazy? dont he like the shoes he bought?
when he says that he means it in a good way and he just gunna look even more dumb when he goes around sayin his cdp3s are dmp's

Bow Wow..... i wished you really worked at the Gap like in Entourage so i can go in there and herb you everyday.. this dude is a jock sniffer y'all.... ibet JB doesent even give those to him... he probably buys them for mad cake cause he got it so he can do these corny ##% videos.

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

Omg..... he doesn't know S**T about Jordans

He should just stick to whatever he does for a living
No, he shouldn't even do that.
grin.gif
He has to be the mostignorant dude into sneakers I know. He's the one dude who cop stuff just to be wit the in crowd but it still don't work. His lack of knowledge of theRD's don't make him the %+!, it makes him look "crazy stupid" as %+!.
laugh.gif

thats exactly what i was thinking . unless gentrys stupid #*@ is hookin him up . this is why this brand is going to !*+# . since when does jb need some dumb#*@ lil kid promoteing there stuff .

Im not a big fan of bow wow,But at least he had heat this time and not six rings.Not a big fan of him but got respect for anybody getting money and a jordanconnect like that.Stop ******* hatin!!!!!!!!

How can you be into sneakers and not know what you got? smh @ calling the CDP III's the defining moments...what??!!!, You know no one from JB told himthat. this dude is a lame anyway. Done got Superhead pregnant. played ciara out and then made himself into a bigger herb by stalking her and trying to get herback especially after 50 cent snatched her up. lol, I can see in the next couple of years this dude is gonna have a nervous breakdown and commit suicide. Noone likes him.

I aint hating cause he got what I dont have and earlier that I would be able to get it but I hate him cause he sounds like gentry's nephew or something.

If hes so about, "I dont know or need to know the release date" then bow bow show us something we havent seen or something that comes out in decembernot the things your uncle gentry put you up to showing us that release this month so that gentry does not have to pay advertisers this month.

Good job Bow wow. Your officially a tool Bow wow.

Back
Top Bottom