Bow Wow Shows New DMPs

This dude is a clown! He is so lame!!! The XX3's are the old love new love pack and there are 3 colorways. We can tell he's no real sneakerhead, hedoesn't know anything. Calling cdps, dmps. "These are OG's" NO stupid, they're retros with an og colorway. There will be a new dmpdropping next year though. Two pairs of v's.

Why are ya'll hating man.. His 1s have the suede mink thing on the tongue!!! Gentry hooked him up with OG's Mike didn't know was out back then.

indifferent.gif
to Bow

anybody can collect. but it's pretty ridiculous when you act like a sneakerhead and you don't know your $@*%. especially something as important as aDMP. Gent needs to give him a pair of fakes, call them "stupid" and see what happens after that. get your $@*% right #%!$**@!

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

How can you be into sneakers and not know what you got? smh @ calling the CDP III's the defining moments...what??!!!, You know no one from JB told him that. this dude is a lame anyway. Done got Superhead pregnant. played ciara out and then made himself into a bigger herb by stalking her and trying to get her back especially after 50 cent snatched her up. lol, I can see in the next couple of years this dude is gonna have a nervous breakdown and commit suicide. No one likes him.

I did not know that.
nerd.gif

Does anyone know who and where "internet" is? He said they could help me find out more release dates

i can't stand when someone tries to front like they are the man
and they don't have a clue as to what they are talking about.................. he is a clown

Originally Posted by freshjays1093

bro i want to spit in his face and bugs bunnys are for the sevens and he thinks the laser ones are og jacka$$
those 8's are bugs bunnies my guy. the 7's are called Hares. Get you s**t straight my guy. Quit hating. He dont have the time to beresearching jays. who cares about release dates. he got shoes before release so what. he dont need to know release dates.

bro i want to spit in his face and bugs bunnys are for the sevens and he thinks the laser ones are og jacka$$

no the bugs bunnys are the 8s. You must be a Bow Wow fan.

JB forum at its finest right here.

That fool had no time to prepare for that video...how hard is it to look up some dates on the internet? Let alone the names of the greatest basketball shoeever invented, haha "These shoes are straight stupid" BOW Wow you are straight stupid!! haha

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

those 8's are bugs bunnies my guy. the 7's are called Hares. Get you s**t straight my guy. Quit hating. He dont have the time to be researching jays. who cares about release dates. he got shoes before release so what. he dont need to know release dates.

QFT

Full Time Haters working OVERTIME in this thread
laugh.gif

OMG %#% who needs him postin vids and dont know what he even talkin bout....CDP VIII/XV and he calls em DMP's

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Great a Bow-Wow shoe store in Columbus, OH.... I can't wait. NOT

laugh.gif
his store will fail in columbus. we already have like 25 shoe stores.

Bow Wow and Greg Street are co-owners of Prestigious in ATL. His sneaker knowledge is terrible. He's acts like a ****** what's wrong with this dude
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

How can you be into sneakers and not know what you got? smh @ calling the CDP III's the defining moments...what??!!!, You know no one from JB told him that. this dude is a lame anyway. Done got Superhead pregnant. played ciara out and then made himself into a bigger herb by stalking her and trying to get her back especially after 50 cent snatched her up. lol, I can see in the next couple of years this dude is gonna have a nervous breakdown and commit suicide. No one likes him.

lol

Back
Top Bottom