Bow Wow's new GF... Vol. He won

Honestly for being rich and famous these cats aint pulling %@$+. I would be on Meagan Goode or at least someone who can take care of themselves. %@$+ even MYA would be cool. Not some chick I can pull in any city.

She's a problem.
pimp.gif

But:

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

all these celebrities are doing it wrong. you're not suppose to wife these model chicks

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

her shoulders are too broad and her eyes are set too deep. Pass.

eek.gif

NT is so gay sometimes...
laugh.gif

Dude you serious? You could have at least said you don't like tattoos but aint nothing wrong with that woman. No one said you had to spend the rest of your life with her. 
smh.gif

but...

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

all these celebrities are doing it wrong. you're not suppose to wife these model chicks

Dude has more dough than everybody thats replied to this post.

I done eff wit him either....... but why soo much hate??

I never understood the Bow Wow hate? What did he do to make y'all hate him so much?

Didn't expect her body to look like that
Nice
pimp.gif

and the hate on Bow Wow is just misdirected anger they feel towards themselves and their situation. 

she is straight
pimp.gif
. but why he look like he mad tryna protect her from dudes attempting to swoop.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Where's the hate? Nowadays, you can't say you dislike someone or what they said/did without someone accusing you of hating on them. And what does his bank account have to do with anything? No one can speak ill of the man because he's rich?
laugh.gif
That's silly.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Where's the hate? Nowadays, you can't say you dislike someone or what they said/did without someone accusing you of hating on them. And what does his bank account have to do with anything? No one can speak ill of the man because he's rich?
laugh.gif
That's silly.
Disagreeing or simply not liking something on here and these simpletons will label it as "hatin'."

"yall dont like da way he stuntin, thats yallz problem"

"why yall so salty? cuz he eatin, showin off his diamond covered ipod n yall in ya dorms not doin nothin? 
laugh.gif
da hate is mad strong wit yall"

Back
Top Bottom