bowling

any one know where i can buy new amf bowling shoes. I would like to just bring bowling shoes instead of always having to pay 4 to 6 bucks for them.

ODDLY enough, i am in the exact same predicament right now, for no reason the last few weeks me and my boys have been bowling alot, granted were
pimp.gif
but its fun as hell and i just bought a used pair of eBay yesterday, paid like22 bucks and thats with shipping

roll.gif
im in a bowling class this upcoming semester.....so i got some bowling shoes online. just google it. they're cheap as hell. plus i got my own ball
pimp.gif

try zappos or shoes.com, i got into bowling last summer and found some for 20.00 shipped after coupon and price match.

bowling shoes are better than alley shoes anyway, if youre actually a somewhat serious bowler.

I've tried a couple and love bowling in the Dexter's. word to his laboratory. Where my late night Bowler City heads at?
pimp.gif

img0861zg7.jpg

Try BOWLING.COM. They have pretty good selection and prices. Free shipping on allorders, but there's a $4.95 packaging fee w/ every order. Just type in the coupon "5offnow" to cancel it out.

It's a good buy if you go regularly since those shoe rentals add up to a new pair of basic shoes after a while, anyway. If you're gonna get serious, gofor shoes w/ replaceable soles and heels like these
6psrhih.jpg

The soles are really what fall apart 1st, so all you'd have to do is replace those.

BTW, nice Brunswick Swirl there, JayPesoz
smile.gif
. Almost bought one myselffor spares.

like i said earlier just find something cheap online....its not like ur looking for any heat
laugh.gif

buddiesproshop.com has good prices and great service. Jaypesoz im a late night bowler city head i admit considering i work there lol..

^haha, I probably see you all the time then. I'll be there tomorrow night for sure

I work at a bowling alley and trust me its ALOT better to have your own then to use the rentals

You can get bowling shoes at a Pro Shop which alot of bowling alleys have inside or from a sporting goods store. It'd be good to try some of them on andsee which ones you like the best and maybe you can find a good deal online for them.

Wow
eek.gif
at the replacement heels and soles. Didn't know they sell those but it's something useful for the serious bowler, I guess.

I also have bowled in Dexters. They're a good quality shoe.

I dunno if it's the same for others, but when I first tried them, I nearly slipped as I went to bowl
roll.gif
. The shoes have a LOT of slide out of thebox.

They sell some AMF bowling shoes at Meijer's but I wouldn't suggest buying them. They are not very nice. But man I was off work this week and I bowledeveryday. I'm becoming addicted.

Originally Posted by Englishmuffin you

hey how many pounds do you think I should use around the time I turn 16?

If you use the alley balls, it'll depend how much of your fingers you can get in comfortably. Try them all out and see which one feels best for you. Ifyou get a custom one, you can go a couple more pounds heavier since it'll be a perfect fit for your hand/fingers

Back
Top Bottom