BP COLLAB......CHRISTMAS 2011.....SAFE SEX DUNK???????

Thanks to all that bought it.. sold out all pairs in an hour. Thankyou... next collab is a 3 pack.. we should have samples to show in a few months with a release scheduled for right around Xmas. As Dom said in the video.. the theme is "safe sex ".. we also have four more shoes on the works for Spring/Summer 2012.[

They have seven dunks coming up......wow

Thanks to all that bought it.. sold out all pairs in an hour. Thankyou... next collab is a 3 pack.. we should have samples to show in a few months with a release scheduled for right around Xmas. As Dom said in the video.. the theme is "safe sex ".. we also have four more shoes on the works for Spring/Summer 2012.[

They have seven dunks coming up......wow

How many times can BP put out garbage before nike stops doing collabs with them?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

How many times can BP put out garbage before nike stops doing collabs with them?
30t6p3b.gif

dude, I have no idea. I don't know why Nike SB would continue to do collabs with them either....They certainly have to notice that we DON'T like them. And it's not even like one more, it's like SIX more. what is that, you know? whatever

30t6p3b.gif

dude, I have no idea. I don't know why Nike SB would continue to do collabs with them either....They certainly have to notice that we DON'T like them. And it's not even like one more, it's like SIX more. what is that, you know? whatever

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

30t6p3b.gif

dude, I have no idea. I don't know why Nike SB would continue to do collabs with them either....They certainly have to notice that we DON'T like them.
elcerrito91 wrote:
Thanks to all that bought it.. sold out all pairs in an hour. 

30t6p3b.gif

dude, I have no idea. I don't know why Nike SB would continue to do collabs with them either....They certainly have to notice that we DON'T like them.
elcerrito91 wrote:
Thanks to all that bought it.. sold out all pairs in an hour. 

As long as Ppl keep buying em, why not.... The day they start sitting, then they'll take notice.

Other than that....
laugh.gif

As long as Ppl keep buying em, why not.... The day they start sitting, then they'll take notice.

Other than that....
laugh.gif

no BP collab will ever sit because of all of the HBs....and Luis, just because they sell does NOT mean that the majority of collectors like them....

no BP collab will ever sit because of all of the HBs....and Luis, just because they sell does NOT mean that the majority of collectors like them....

laugh.gif
you'll never stop thinking within this illusion you've manifested that NIKE cares about collectors will you?

You keep worrying about what the next so-called collector likes or doesn't like, as many others have stated before, worry about what YOU like and keep it moving.

$$$$$$$ talks, online forums and the dying trend of sneakerheads don't

laugh.gif
you'll never stop thinking within this illusion you've manifested that NIKE cares about collectors will you?

You keep worrying about what the next so-called collector likes or doesn't like, as many others have stated before, worry about what YOU like and keep it moving.

$$$$$$$ talks, online forums and the dying trend of sneakerheads don't

They dont necessarily care about us, but if they don't pay attention to the outcome of a shoe then then they wouldn't know what was good and what was bad in terms of designs and cws. I'm sure they pay attention is what I'm saying. Jeff Staple said they paid attention to the Pigeons success on eBay, and I don't think thats the last shoe they did that to after RD. I know BPs sold out, but thats because there was a lot of hype and only 100 SEs. Notice how GRs rarely are talked about anymore, let alone sold out. My store STILL has Loons from October....I know that they're trying to design cws that people like, but very few of the things they have dropped have been liked that much....The upcoming stuff seems better, but certainly is still not there yet. Plum Highs in September, Gold Dusts in July and True Reds in July....haha I'm sure you will cop those hahaha. I like Gold Dust lows and I think you said "cop" too.

The fact that BP is getting SIX more collabs is astounding to me and I don't know why they are being allowed to do that. I'd give them ONE more chance, but the thing is thats what RIBs were for (a make up for those 09 lows).....We'll see man, hopefully they come through, but I don't have my hopes up.

They dont necessarily care about us, but if they don't pay attention to the outcome of a shoe then then they wouldn't know what was good and what was bad in terms of designs and cws. I'm sure they pay attention is what I'm saying. Jeff Staple said they paid attention to the Pigeons success on eBay, and I don't think thats the last shoe they did that to after RD. I know BPs sold out, but thats because there was a lot of hype and only 100 SEs. Notice how GRs rarely are talked about anymore, let alone sold out. My store STILL has Loons from October....I know that they're trying to design cws that people like, but very few of the things they have dropped have been liked that much....The upcoming stuff seems better, but certainly is still not there yet. Plum Highs in September, Gold Dusts in July and True Reds in July....haha I'm sure you will cop those hahaha. I like Gold Dust lows and I think you said "cop" too.

The fact that BP is getting SIX more collabs is astounding to me and I don't know why they are being allowed to do that. I'd give them ONE more chance, but the thing is thats what RIBs were for (a make up for those 09 lows).....We'll see man, hopefully they come through, but I don't have my hopes up.

I personally lost all faith in SB's, I mean we all know the golden age is over but I feel like everything they release now is crap. And you are right, most of it sits unless it is "limited" which we know the reason why it sells anyway.

I personally lost all faith in SB's, I mean we all know the golden age is over but I feel like everything they release now is crap. And you are right, most of it sits unless it is "limited" which we know the reason why it sells anyway.

I regret saying this, but I have to agree with you man. Just when I think Nike SB has potential to come back, they let me down. I've been looking at pic after pic of new stuff and I just shake my head. The designs just don't have it anymore (there is VERY little creativity left, the designer Baravetto sucks and the thing is, he's been the designer even after he's had basically two whole years of flops....when the other designers had flops, they left, so why not him?) and more and more collectors are leaving. Nike SB has killed the culture, and thats one of the biggest problems I have. And that fact that BP is having shoe after shoe just makes it even worse. 

Back
Top Bottom