BP COLLAB......CHRISTMAS 2011.....SAFE SEX DUNK???????

I regret saying this, but I have to agree with you man. Just when I think Nike SB has potential to come back, they let me down. I've been looking at pic after pic of new stuff and I just shake my head. The designs just don't have it anymore (there is VERY little creativity left, the designer Baravetto sucks and the thing is, he's been the designer even after he's had basically two whole years of flops....when the other designers had flops, they left, so why not him?) and more and more collectors are leaving. Nike SB has killed the culture, and thats one of the biggest problems I have. And that fact that BP is having shoe after shoe just makes it even worse. 

Originally Posted by DreSlay

can someone post a link as to what exactly y'all are talking about???
*uses google to look it up......

.....ok. i feel like a dumb dumb now that i know what y'all are talking about lol nm now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DreSlay

can someone post a link as to what exactly y'all are talking about???
*uses google to look it up......

.....ok. i feel like a dumb dumb now that i know what y'all are talking about lol nm now
laugh.gif

BP will release low, mid, and high dunk part of the Safe Sex Pack around Christmas, thats the topic of this thread man...Hope that helps

BP will release low, mid, and high dunk part of the Safe Sex Pack around Christmas, thats the topic of this thread man...Hope that helps

As of now the only thing we can post about is what's been said. No pictures of any kind are available yet. What I'll say about it is that the first BP lows got a bum rap. I like those and would buy a pair if I found them at retail in my size. The Slayer dunks are different, not at all my style and nothing I'd go after. I'm not Jesus and I don't listen to Slayer; so the shoe doesn't do anything for me aesthetically or metaphorically. I'm willing to give them another shot, but I'm imagining these are going to be tonal and come in the most popular colors of Lifestyles.

As of now the only thing we can post about is what's been said. No pictures of any kind are available yet. What I'll say about it is that the first BP lows got a bum rap. I like those and would buy a pair if I found them at retail in my size. The Slayer dunks are different, not at all my style and nothing I'd go after. I'm not Jesus and I don't listen to Slayer; so the shoe doesn't do anything for me aesthetically or metaphorically. I'm willing to give them another shot, but I'm imagining these are going to be tonal and come in the most popular colors of Lifestyles.

Since when did Nike.. yet alone Nike Skateboarding try and become "educational".. yet alone being "safe".. 

" Safe Sex Sb's.. "

laugh.gif

jizz.gif

Since when did Nike.. yet alone Nike Skateboarding try and become "educational".. yet alone being "safe".. 

" Safe Sex Sb's.. "

laugh.gif

jizz.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

As long as Ppl keep buying em, why not.... The day they start sitting, then they'll take notice.

Other than that....
laugh.gif
Nike is going to ride the $**t out this money mule til she dies.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

As long as Ppl keep buying em, why not.... The day they start sitting, then they'll take notice.

Other than that....
laugh.gif
Nike is going to ride the $**t out this money mule til she dies.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom