BP has been Photoshopping Images

2d7tt1t.jpg

Took me forever

Originally Posted by Crumbs

I started to buy BP gas now since it is cheaper due to less ppl buying it.
word,
until our cars aren't oil-dependent why lie to ourselves, we cant do anything

Originally Posted by Crumbs

I started to buy BP gas now since it is cheaper due to less ppl buying it.
word,
until our cars aren't oil-dependent why lie to ourselves, we cant do anything

I miss BP's photoshops. He always had some hot colorways that were 10x better than things released.

I miss BP's photoshops. He always had some hot colorways that were 10x better than things released.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Have any of you NT'ERS stop pumping BP gas? Cause i'll drive some where else for gas.

BP is really the only place I get gas.

Buy up that BP gas, they need to pay for the cleanup. 
  The more money they make, the bigger the government fines.  Not that it really works that way but I'm sure the government says, "hmm, you can afford to pay 10 billion in dividends last year, you can afford to pay a little more for cleanup"

Stop buying BP gas after they pay for the cleanup, not before. 

They have BILLIONS of dollars in capital to pay for the cleanup. The hell are you talking about

Have any of you NT'ERS stop pumping BP gas? Cause i'll drive some where else for gas.

The more money they make, the bigger the government fines.  Not that it really works that way but I'm sure the government says, "hmm, you can afford to pay 10 billion in dividends last year, you can afford to pay a little more for cleanup"

They have BILLIONS of dollars in capital to pay for the cleanup. The hell are you talking about

Originally Posted by moneymike88

http://money.cnn.com/2010/07/20/news/companies/bp_fines/index.htm
Just how much will BP pay in fines to the U.S. government? In a worst case scenario, they could top $18 billion.

BP (BP) has already announced a $20 billion fund to compensate disaster victims. But it will also owe a huge amount in fines for violating the Clean Water Act: Up to $4,300 per barrel of oil released if it's found the company was negligent in causing the disaster, according to a Justice Department spokesman.

No one has a precise number for how much oil has spewed into the Gulf. The Coast Guard originally said it was just 1,000 barrels a day. That figure has since been revised up to between 35,000 and 60,000 barrels a day.

Taking the high end of that estimate - over 4.3 million barrels of oil released since the spill began - the fines could total over $18 billion, and that's accounting for the 800,000 or so barrels BP had said it has captured.

That's just the fines.  There is also the cleanup, reimbursement of fishers, wrongful death claims, etc, etc.

Back
Top Bottom